This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was cans of corn for 39 cents each at the local grocery, I bought 9 cases. I ordered 8 more backup filters for my 2 Big Berkies. I also ordered spare parts for my drone.

Drones are really going to put those with them ahead of the security game! Backup equipment is essential in my opinion.

Bought a wheeled manual hoe/tiller for our BOL. It shipped today. :) Don't have a horse, mule or St. Bernard, so this looked like the next best thing, operated fully by Buttoni Power (or my other half's power). LOL. No electricity or fuel required. We have very sandy soil down there so it should be easy to use there (couldn't use it up here in the city where we live year-round, as we have very dense, clay/limestone-ridden soil up here). Will be handy digging under dead plants at end of harvest season as well as setting up the initial 20'x20' plot I want to till up. I just can't do regular bending to weed with a regular hoe for long. Have Degeretive Disc Disease all up and down my back. This should help if I set up my rows spaced just right.

This is the one I ordered: Hoss Wheel Hoe | The cultivator with the most attachments! | Sale

Last edited:
I just bought the metal framework for one of those for $5 at a flea market. It may have a flat side on the wheel, but I made handles out of scrap wood to make lawn art.
I suppose it could work in a pinch.
AAFB3738-2D65-4885-A035-B1CE22BF8198.jpeg

My wife went full carnivore today at Publix, she came home with six 1-1/4 bone in rib-eye steaks , four racks of ribs and 15# of lean ground beef for the freeze dryer. I finally found some red and white hard wheat berries to store in my preps. Last week it was swaggerties sausage Pattie’s and links,

I got my propane tank clearance close to state fire code. (ok, it is a 1000g tank) 10ft clearance down to mineral earth. It may not meet the exact measurements, but I really did try because of hills. I did stall mats around with a landscape timber boarder around to keep gravel on top of the stall mats. My hope is just to spray what weeds that pop up.
My biggest one of the day, installed a 24 inch LED lightbar on the ROPS of my tractor. It will help me in nighttime rescues on my road.
It will help when I try to make us look like More in SHTF.

I bought a indoor/outdoor clock online today.in which it has lil hidden camera.and wifi capability.im hoping that I can link it with my phone.then I'll try to link it with my pc.either way..i I'll charge it inside.then to the front porch it goes.this way I can see what's going on outside.and be sitting inside.

shouldn't done it - didn't need it - but I talked my way into another pressure canner - absolutely brand new and never used - the dumbazz safety sticker was still on it >> All American 21 quart model - wanted $15 - bartered for $10 and a Coleman propane lantern & case thrown in for $2 .....

long time back order from the All American factory - $420 now online !!!! ......

Got in my powder order for my 223 and purchased another 500 bullets for my 223. Powder for my other calibers are still not available. Told son#1 to stock up an DEF (diesel fuel additive) as I think there is going to be either a shortage or an extreme price hike or maybe both. Still stocking up on canned goods and other long term food supplies. Son #2 is doing home schooling and both of my grandkids will be scheduled to graduate High School at the age 16. Very proud of both sons.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back