The forgotten items list

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take 2 pills for the first dose, then 1 every 8 hours. After I feel the infection gone, I still take about 3 days worth after to make sure. Do not take more than 7 days worth and seek doctor if problems persist. I've never had it happen, but who knows. I think it's normally about 3 days for me, 4 max. Usually after 1st dose I feel better.

250 MG or 500 mg?

What type of emergency hand crank radio do you guys have? Does it have a power bank to charge your cell phone?

I'm getting a new one and want ideas. I thought they were more expensive than I have seen.

I have a C. Crane observer. It can do all that. , they about $60

Any ideas on this one?
Screenshot_2020-05-01-19-06-29.png

I know I've mentioned before but my son put hot sauce, (different types) on bananas, saltines, and many other things.

He has sensory issues and the hot sauce makes him feel things, but bananas? Lol

Honey my kids eat Louisiana Hot Sauce on Everything. And they are not even autistico_O

Sorry guys, I can't take Louisianan Hot Sauce. . . way too much vinegar, but I do like heat. I like the one I make and Sriracha. I can be very picky when it comes to my hot sauce and most restaurants do not carry a hot sauce I that I like which is the normal Louisianan and Tabasco.

I love spicy and flavorful dishes but not hot just for hots sake. I got over trying to prove I was a man many years ago by being able to eat really hot stuff. I’m pretty lucky though that my stomach seems to be able to handle just about anything still.

I have gotten amoxicillin and penicillin to have on hand over at Tractor Supply. Our smaller feed stores don't carry them but you never know. You are in a different area. It does sound like an exposed nerve. . . I normally take 2 for first dose then 1 every 8 hrs.

Are these for animals that can be used for human consumption? just confused because, I know you cannot buy this over the counter?

Latest posts

Back