The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With as many Trump ballots that got switched to biden on election night and nearly none switched from biden to Trump and all were then shredded, Jenner has no real way to know if the vote cast went to the intended candidate.
I like the majority of your opinions but do people really still believe in all these unproven accusations of voter fraud? There have been way too many investigations that had disproven any wide scale fraud. Loads of conjecture about it though.

Yeah this is a real problem
There are plenty of super smart Indian docs who get a bad rap as no one can understand them. I often have to go behind them and explain the plan to the patient (or their family)- it’s really difficult for older people to hear and understand them. 😔
I wear hearing aids and still can barely hear. I can’t state how difficult it makes life. Throw in the masks and an accent and it’s almost to the point I want to text to communicate….. my phone can be used as a speaker that send it directly to my hearing aids and that has helped a lot. My moral for the day, protect your hearing because once it’s gone it sucks

Subtle, and not subtle. I get called the nurse all the time (to which I say, oh thanks, I upgraded then) and laugh it off. It's not like its an insult, my nurse friends and colleagues are some of the smartest people I know (with way more common sense than some docs I know) -to me its just a respect for the education level and sacrifices made.

Also agree about the stigmata of foreign docs. In India you have to be the smartest to even think about getting into medical school, its not easy. The smartest docs I have met are from there
My dad's pulmonologist is from India, his cardiologist from Syria. Best docs I know.
I agree.

If someone is a good doctor, then I don't care about gender or national background . . . I wouldn't even care if they were from Mars.

the ward I work at, where so many patients are suffering from booze related delirium, masks really make life harder,
when half your face is coverd and no expressions can be seen behind the mask, it usually makes the patient fearful..and I know it's against the rules,but I usually take the mask of and it makes all the difference in the world for the patient..
and just to make things clear, I don't give a hoot, what the color or origin of my co-worker is, you know the works, you don't slack, you help others, you know the lingo you're okay in my books, miss any of these...you'll prolly be chewed up alive and spitted out...and if you suck as a doc, I will tell you....

the ward I work at, where so many patients are suffering from booze related delirium, masks really make life harder,
when half your face is coverd and no expressions can be seen behind the mask, it usually makes the patient fearful..and I know it's against the rules,but I usually take the mask of and it makes all the difference in the world for the patient..
and just to make things clear, I don't give a hoot, what the color or origin of my co-worker is, you know the works, you don't slack, you help others, you know the lingo you're okay in my books, miss any of these...you'll prolly be chewed up alive and spitted out...and if you suck as a doc, I will tell you....
Yep I've pulled my mask down on several occasions as some patients have to lip read.
And I'm with you - get the job done. otherwise, get out. No crying or whining in critical care! LOL

I clicked on your link but there was no text to read. With my hearing loss it’s better for me to get details from reading unfortunately. But I have seen so many articles and rabble rousers blabbering on about irrefutable proof until I’m sick of the whole farce. None of them have panned out to show anything real. Most are just throwing out sensational taunts to increase the ratings on their show. The fact is trump lost and is still a sorry looser. I will give you that he barely lost. Damn near half the country loves him still, but that dosen’t change the facts of the election. I’m sorry you still cling to these last ditch hopes of something being found to overturn the election, but I will respect your opinions for yourself. Just as you should respect mine. STFU is just beneath any intelligent discussion. We may not agree on many issues but we both have the right to express how we feel. As far as the election, it’s over and done. I don’t like Biden any more than you do but my advice is focus your angst on the coming elections to help get the outcome you want. Spending energy on this is just a waste of energy that could be put to better use.

Saying STFU to someone is super rude, sorry DrHenley. Figured you were above that.
I find it so interesting that people who believe a certain way on this forum are allowed to get away with saying things like that, but the minute someone with a different view point contributes, its nothing but hateful speech, petty statements, and "I'm going to block you" - woo ok. Seems like respectful debate has gone by the wayside.

I wear hearing aids and still can barely hear. I can’t state how difficult it makes life. Throw in the masks and an accent and it’s almost to the point I want to text to communicate….. my phone can be used as a speaker that send it directly to my hearing aids and that has helped a lot. My moral for the day, protect your hearing because once it’s gone it sucks
On this point of hearing conservation, I will agree with you Brent S.
IMHO, anyone under 25 will be deaf by 40 with all the tech they have CRAMMED in their ears at FULL BLAST!!!
Erqueen75:USA:

P.S. On the thought of medical professions with heavy accents... In one of my NP classes, there is a gentleman originally from Haiti. I don't know how this man practices currently as a registered nurse in any state of the union. I sincerely, painfully, struggle to understand this man, and I'm quite certain the instructor cannot understand him either, because every time he asks a question or says something she says "I'm not sure about that" or "Does anyone have anything to add?" If these professors are just passing this person as to not be sued for 'discrimination', they are doing his future English only speaking patients, or future clinicians he will have to collaborate with a disservice. Again, not speaking from an ethnocentric point of view, but from a place as someone whose family members suffered hearing loss and struggle with provider accents. -Et Je parle un peu Francais!! and can't understand him still!!!! Horrible.

I clicked on your link but there was no text to read. With my hearing loss it’s better for me to get details from reading unfortunately. But I have seen so many articles and rabble rousers blabbering on about irrefutable proof until I’m sick of the whole farce. None of them have panned out to show anything real. Most are just throwing out sensational taunts to increase the ratings on their show. The fact is trump lost and is still a sorry looser. I will give you that he barely lost. Damn near half the country loves him still, but that dosen’t change the facts of the election. I’m sorry you still cling to these last ditch hopes of something being found to overturn the election, but I will respect your opinions for yourself. Just as you should respect mine. STFU is just beneath any intelligent discussion. We may not agree on many issues but we both have the right to express how we feel. As far as the election, it’s over and done. I don’t like Biden any more than you do but my advice is focus your angst on the coming elections to help get the outcome you want. Spending energy on this is just a waste of energy that could be put to better use.

Go back under a rock, that has to be where you reside if you can't find any evidence of significant election fraud.

Saying STFU to someone is super rude, sorry DrHenley. Figured you were above that.
I find it so interesting that people who believe a certain way on this forum are allowed to get away with saying things like that, but the minute someone with a different view point contributes, its nothing but hateful speech, petty statements, and "I'm going to block you" - woo ok. Seems like respectful debate has gone by the wayside.

We are in a war! Are you all really that clueless? And your supposed to be preppers, ready for anything?

We are in a war! Are you all really that clueless? And your supposed to be preppers, ready for anything?
You’re not radical at all here are you…. And how did you become a moderator anyways? Do you really hate half of your own country because they don’t see things tha same way as you do?

The war I can see is being manufactured and manipulated left vs right.
Instead we should be looking at our “leaders” as they are the only ones profiting - we certainly aren’t.
While you all rail and yell at anyone who has different views- is it really so far fetched to think you all are being manipulated too?

You’re not radical at all here are you…. And how did you become a moderator anyways? Do you really hate half of your own country because they don’t see things tha same way as you do?

That's your opinion. I don't hate half of our country. God says to love your enemy. There still your enemy. It's those that you support or pretend don't exist that attacked me and my freedoms first. I'm just defending myself and others from these enemies.

The war I can see is being manufactured and manipulated left vs right.
Instead we should be looking at our “leaders” as they are the only ones profiting - we certainly aren’t.
While you all rail and yell at anyone who has different views- is it really so far fetched to think you all are being manipulated too?

So your saying, I'm being manipulated and you are not?

So your saying, I'm being manipulated and you are not?
Nope
I’m saying everyone and everybody is being manipulated.
Did I say the vax is perfect? No!
I’ve also said that the viral load is the same vax or unvax.
Feel like I’ve been pretty transparent that way. I can admit that I can change my mind based on new evidence that comes to light. Can you?

Nope
I’m saying everyone and everybody is being manipulated.
Did I say the vax is perfect? No!
I’ve also said that the viral load is the same vax or unvax.
Feel like I’ve been pretty transparent that way. I can admit that I can change my mind based on new evidence that comes to light. Can you?

Yes I can. I even search for something every day that will change my mind and prove what I believe is false. It has not happened, all I find is more evidence that proves I'm right, it's scary as hell.

Yes I can. I even search for something every day that will change my mind and prove what I believe is false. It has not happened, all I find is more evidence that proves I'm right, it's scary as hell.
Well I just hope you can see that the “left” is truly not your enemy and that the true problem is the corporations and electors who have been pulling the strings at the expense of the American public for years.
I was hoping Trump would turn that around but it was just the same crap, different flavor.
Maybe someday we will wise up like Iceland did and rise up together against the leaders and oppressors.

Except Brent doesn't debate. He just spews talking points like "there is no evidence" and then I point him to the evidence and he won't look at it. This has happened many times, so I knew damn well he would not watch that video. I'll say it again, if you won't even look at the evidence then STFU about there being no evidence.

Like PP said we are in a war - for the very existence of this country. Time for polite debate is over.

Well I just hope you can see that the “left” is truly not your enemy and that the true problem is the corporations and electors who have been pulling the strings at the expense of the American public for years.
I was hoping Trump would turn that around but it was just the same crap, different flavor.
Maybe someday we will wise up like Iceland did and rise up together against the leaders and oppressors.

The left is my enemy when they support and are the soldiers of evil Tyrrants, even if they have been fooled into doing so.

Latest posts

Back