The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saying STFU to someone is super rude, sorry DrHenley. Figured you were above that.
I find it so interesting that people who believe a certain way on this forum are allowed to get away with saying things like that, but the minute someone with a different view point contributes, its nothing but hateful speech, petty statements, and "I'm going to block you" - woo ok. Seems like respectful debate has gone by the wayside.
There is too much crazy here for me to handle.

@DrJenner You are new here, I like you; and believe you to be an asset, so I will re-post something I said months ago to Brent. It is even more valid today.

That’s rich, coming from a guy who supports identity politics and silencing the opposition, while labeling them white supremacists and domestic terrorists.

Because of the people you support, I cannot voice my opinion on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, or many other social media platforms your party either runs, or has taken offline. Facebook is asking people to turn in anyone they consider “fringe”, who is anyone not supporting the left’s madness.

Because of the people you support, I cannot drive through the city without worrying if I am going to be attacked by a bunch of people in black, and if I defend myself, go to prison and lose everything.

Because of the people you support, if I need the police, the response time is measured in hours, and if I have to defend myself…

Because of the people you support, I may lose my guns, will pay more in taxes, will have to see the city I loved overrun with homeless and their trash, and crime.

Because of the people you support, homicide in my city is up 800%.

Because of people like you, kids are being taught that all white people are born racist, history is being re-written, and schools and employers are teaching Critical Race Theory.

Because of the people you support, America is being overrun by illegals that I will have to pay more in taxes to support, forever. People that the left doesn’t care are covid positive, but I better take a vaccine I don’t want or need.

Because of the people you support, girls are losing scholarships and records to boys who claim to be girls with zero proof other than the way the “feel”.

Because of people like you, men are going into girl’s bathrooms and exposing themselves, legally.

Because of people like you, there are at least 32 genders, and I could lose my job if I don’t call someone by their desired pronoun.

The people you support are burning the American flag, while chanting death to America.

Because of people like you, jails and prisons are being emptied, with few cops, and the DAs refuse to prosecute the violent people on the left, while fully going after anyone on the right.

Yes, I am your enemy, but YOU made me your enemy. The time to pick sides happened long ago, when the people you support started dividing us up any way they could.

I think that politician in NY is just conforming to reality. According to the state debt clock they have 344 Billion in revenue and spend 424 Billion, with a debt now of 352 Billion
https://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-new-york-debt-clock.html
Any way you cut it they need to scale back back on government workers and programs, and using the corona virus as a cover is a godsend for them because they will look justified to a large voter base.

That's what this is really all about, collapsing our economies, adjusting to future resource scarcity. The USSR did a similar thing to balance their books. And it worked quite well except for the generation that starved to death lol.

I’ve always thought that scholarships provided by the government for community service is a good idea. Almost all of the surgeons I worked with in the military were there to pay back their schooling. It was a win win for both the military and the doctors. They got training and experience and the military got staff physicians. It was an equal number of years for service back then. I don’t know how they do it now. But at the end of it the doctors came out not just without student debt but with real world experience too. For those that aren’t born rich it’s a great way to go.

@DrJenner You are new here, I like you; and believe you to be an asset, so I will re-post something I said months ago to Brent. It is even more valid today.

That’s rich, coming from a guy who supports identity politics and silencing the opposition, while labeling them white supremacists and domestic terrorists.

Because of the people you support, I cannot voice my opinion on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, or many other social media platforms your party either runs, or has taken offline. Facebook is asking people to turn in anyone they consider “fringe”, who is anyone not supporting the left’s madness.

Because of the people you support, I cannot drive through the city without worrying if I am going to be attacked by a bunch of people in black, and if I defend myself, go to prison and lose everything.

Because of the people you support, if I need the police, the response time is measured in hours, and if I have to defend myself…

Because of the people you support, I may lose my guns, will pay more in taxes, will have to see the city I loved overrun with homeless and their trash, and crime.

Because of the people you support, homicide in my city is up 800%.

Because of people like you, kids are being taught that all white people are born racist, history is being re-written, and schools and employers are teaching Critical Race Theory.

Because of the people you support, America is being overrun by illegals that I will have to pay more in taxes to support, forever. People that the left doesn’t care are covid positive, but I better take a vaccine I don’t want or need.

Because of the people you support, girls are losing scholarships and records to boys who claim to be girls with zero proof other than the way the “feel”.

Because of people like you, men are going into girl’s bathrooms and exposing themselves, legally.

Because of people like you, there are at least 32 genders, and I could lose my job if I don’t call someone by their desired pronoun.

The people you support are burning the American flag, while chanting death to America.

Because of people like you, jails and prisons are being emptied, with few cops, and the DAs refuse to prosecute the violent people on the left, while fully going after anyone on the right.

Yes, I am your enemy, but YOU made me your enemy. The time to pick sides happened long ago, when the people you support started dividing us up any way they could.
But how do you know that I support these people? I did not vote for Biden, or any of the other democrats in office. This is my problem I have with this viewpoint. It is so absolute. No room for any critical/rational thought. I support public health, therefore I'm your enemy and a democrat? How about an exhausted healthcare worker who just wants this to be over?

Here in the PNW, Legacy hospitals fired over 800 workers for not getting the experimental, usually unnecessary, sometimes deadly vaccine. Now, like I said weeks ago, they are realizing they have made a horrible mistake. Where are they going to find 800 replacements? The hospital patients are suffering, as are the medical professionals now having to take on even more responsibility. On the radio today they said Oregon "only has about 9% of beds left". Ohhh, scary! I think hospitals ALWAYS run like that because empty beds cost the hospital.
Yes, hospitals run notoriously at critical staffing levels which makes a pandemic even more critical.
The problem with this rationale is that who are the ones who are suffering? The healthcare workers at the bedside. Who are the ones to take care of you? The healthcare workers at the bedside.
Who are the ones that don't give a sh!t and are still pulling in their fat salaries? Not the healthcare workers at the bedside. Its the administrators that have made these conditions what they are.

Do you really think these healthcare workers are going to want to step up for people again and again at their own expense? We are all exhausted. Those of us who have been doing this for a long time and who are the veterans are freaking exhausted. It's demoralizing and most of us aren't getting anything extra here.
I've spoken with many of my colleagues and all of us have an exit strategy in the next 2-3 years. Good luck finding care when everyone leaves and there is no one left to take care of anyone.

Not everyone has student loans, our kids do not. But I get that some do.
We still need rural doctors.
100% agree with this.
My hubby was a rural doc until his hospital shut down. He did an emergency c-section on a lady with eclampsia and saved the baby and the mom. If she would've had to go to a larger facility they both would've been dead. This is the unfortunate collateral damage that is occurring and not getting reported on.

Yes, hospitals run notoriously at critical staffing levels which makes a pandemic even more critical.
The problem with this rationale is that who are the ones who are suffering? The healthcare workers at the bedside. Who are the ones to take care of you? The healthcare workers at the bedside.
Who are the ones that don't give a sh!t and are still pulling in their fat salaries? Not the healthcare workers at the bedside. Its the administrators that have made these conditions what they are.

Do you really think these healthcare workers are going to want to step up for people again and again at their own expense? We are all exhausted. Those of us who have been doing this for a long time and who are the veterans are freaking exhausted. It's demoralizing and most of us aren't getting anything extra here.
I've spoken with many of my colleagues and all of us have an exit strategy in the next 2-3 years. Good luck finding care when everyone leaves and there is no one left to take care of anyone.

In 2-3 years the only medical personnel around will be those that got fired and stayed unvaxxed.

But how do you know that I support these people? I did not vote for Biden, or any of the other democrats in office. This is my problem I have with this viewpoint. It is so absolute. No room for any critical/rational thought. I support public health, therefore I'm your enemy and a democrat? How about an exhausted healthcare worker who just wants this to be over?

You misunderstood my post. You said people here don;t want to hear the other side's story. We have, and we do not agree. What I was pointing out is that the other side not only does not want to hear our side, but will NOT allow us to have one. The right (I voted Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, and Clinton) is under attack. Anyone who opposes the radical left's agenda has been labeled a white supremacist and domestic terrorist. THAT IS INSANE!!! The left is radically violating the FIRST Am of America!!! Not the right.

So, I took exception to what you said.

Agreed. My problem is that the MSM pretends that hospital shortages are because so many people are unvaccinated and filling up the hospitals, driving them past capacity, when the truth is, the hospitals are running slim for profits. The whole thing really angers me for everyone. We should ALL have choices.

@DrJenner

Just my $.2, I feel like you are too invested in the vaccine, because you work in a hospital. It's all you see, so you feel like it's all there is. We won;t get into what your superiors, and Big Pharma tell you to peddle, or your peers. I know alot of people, my wife works with hundreds of people a month, who all have friends and family, and none of them know anyone who has died from covid. They all know someone who has died and covid was blamed (one had cancer for four years and was on her way out, another had TB, another had a heart attack, etc., but ALL had covid listed as the COD on their DC.)

What are your thoughts on something that has bothered me for at least a decade, please? In the 70's diabetes was very rare. It is now widely accepted that anyone born after 2000 has a 1 in 3 chance of getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the govt really gave a shit about people, they would be addressing this immediately. THAT is alot of medical care!!!!!!!

Agreed. My problem is that the MSM pretends that hospital shortages are because so many people are unvaccinated and filling up the hospitals, driving them past capacity, when the truth is, the hospitals are running slim for profits. The whole thing really angers me for everyone. We should ALL have choices.
Over 40% of the staff in our closest hospital walked out and quit because they refused to take the shots, its not that the beds are full here its the fact we dont have the staff to support them!!!

What are your thoughts on something that has bothered me for at least a decade, please? In the 70's diabetes was very rare. It is now widely accepted that anyone born after 2000 has a 1 in 3 chance of getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the govt really gave a shit about people, they would be addressing this immediately. THAT is alot of medical care!!!!!!!
Two things. Cokes got bigger (a standard Coca Cola bottle was 6.5 ounces, and a "King Sized Coke" was 10 ounces when I was growing up), and people were frightened into thinking all animal fat was bad and VERY unhealthy substitutes like hydrogenated fats and then trans fats were foisted on them. People started eating low fat high carb diets.
Just look at what was considered a "healthy" breakfast - a bowl of sweetened cereal with skim milk! Off the charts with sugar, but almost no fat. Before that people ate eggs and bacon with buttered toast, which became taboo because of the animal fat.

I like the majority of your opinions but do people really still believe in all these unproven accusations of voter fraud? There have been way too many investigations that had disproven any wide scale fraud. Loads of conjecture about it though.
Yes I/A LOT of US DO!. Have you looked at the actual forensic audits instead of just the counting of the ballots like most of the audits have been doing? I know that is what main stream media is reporting about.

Yes I/A LOT of US DO!. Have you looked at the actual forensic audits instead of just the counting of the ballots like most of the audits have been doing? I know that is what main stream media is reporting about.
HOW MUCH MORE REAL PROOF DO YOU NEED!!!!!!! GUESS THE TRUTH HAS TO HIT YOU ON THE HEAD LIKE A BOX OF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH MORE REAL PROOF DO YOU NEED!!!!!!! GUESS THE TRUTH HAS TO HIT YOU ON THE HEAD LIKE A BOX OF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you been noticing the MSM is actually starting to question the Biden Agenda now? At least we have that. Small wins right now. I haven't been posting from their sites, but maybe I should start so some "members" can start "seeing" what this administration is bringing into our democracy.

Have you been noticing the MSM is actually starting to question the Biden Agenda now? At least we have that. Small wins right now.
All standard operating procedure. Carry the marxist's water during election season, cover their screw ups as much as possible and pretend to be unbiased when nothing major for them is at stake or after a major failure. Make no mistake, they are fully on board with the deep state's agenda and the plan to blame biden for the failures, throw him out with the bath water and all the fallout.

Have you been noticing the MSM is actually starting to question the Biden Agenda now? At least we have that. Small wins right now. I haven't been posting from their sites, but maybe I should start so some "members" can start "seeing" what this administration is bringing into our democracy.
I completely agree with questioning Biden’s agenda, or at least his crazy budgets for them. I still say I have seen no real proof of voter fraud. Yes I’ve seen lots of circumstantial theories but nothing solid. I don’t doubt there was some inaccuracies, but nothing widespread. I’m sorry, but unless something new happens I, and 99% of bipartisan groups, just don’t show anything real.

Latest posts

Back