The Fall of Hospitals

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still say I have seen no real proof of voter fraud.
And now you have:
LwNDrLm.png

And now you have:
LwNDrLm.png
Ok, without even seeing where this information came from, I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and say it’s real. As a matter of fact, I am certain there were some ballots that were counted incorrectly, misread and yes even flat out fraud. Where I disagree, due to lack of any legitimate evidence, is that it was widespread enough and on a scale large enough to have had a change in the outcome. Everything I have read shows no instance of a larger amount of error than in past elections. Even the ones won by republicans. The whole lie of massive voter fraud in the millions just did not happen.

Ok, without even seeing where this information came from, I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and say it’s real. As a matter of fact, I am certain there were some ballots that were counted incorrectly, misread and yes even flat out fraud. Where I disagree, due to lack of any legitimate evidence, is that it was widespread enough and on a scale large enough to have had a change in the outcome. Everything I have read shows no instance of a larger amount of error than in past elections. Even the ones won by republicans. The whole lie of massive voter fraud in the millions just did not happen.

You are looking at a drop of water and missing the rainfall all around you. There is proof of tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots in just ONE county in AZ. I am sick of you.

Last edited:
I’ve had helenback on ignore for quite a while now so didn’t see whatever her likely rude comments were, thankfully….
It's actually a he. Just saying. I kinda like the guy. . . We think a lot alike. I'm just not as blunt and take the gentler way of saying things until I just get totally pissed off and then, well I'm not so nice.

It's actually a he. Just saying. I kinda like the guy. . . We think a lot alike. I'm just not as blunt and take the gentler way of saying things until I just get totally pissed off and then, well I'm not so nice.
Lol. He, She, It, after so many rude comments it dosen’t matter anymore to me….

But back to the original topic, it is really disturbing to think of what the future of healthcare will be in this country. For those near cities where there will be the large hospital groups, that’s great if you can afford to use them. Living rural you are likely going to be screwed if you need immediate care. Maybe the local vets can do double duty and start treating human patients if things get worse….

But back to the original topic, it is really disturbing to think of what the future of healthcare will be in this country. For those near cities where there will be the large hospital groups, that’s great if you can afford to use them. Living rural you are likely going to be screwed if you need immediate care. Maybe the local vets can do double duty and start treating human patients if things get worse….
won’t happen unless SHTF. Too afraid to loose their license. Can’t even get mine to give me a couple of stitches if I need it.
But she has been great to get the med supplies stocked.

It is really disturbing what our healthcare system will be in the future with us losing so many doctors and nurses due to this forced vaccine mandate. It is overwhelming to the ones that took the vaccine, because they actually wanted it or others who just took it in order to save their job. Kinda sad really.

I fortunately have a DIL who works in the medical field as a nurse practitioner. Yes, she and another DIL who is a radiologist took it too so they could keep their jobs.

The real problem is: there is little "healthcare" in the US. But there is a MASSIVE medical industry.

Here is the resolution:
Step 1: Deprecate the FDA to an advisory body only; no regulatory powers. All medical regulations are null and void. Many federal medical laws and regulations HINDER delivery of effective, low-cost healthcare. (Some states are complicit and assist also hinder healthcare, but there will be enough states that do not, or do so minimally, that US people will find healthcare once the feds are out of the way.)
Step 2: Deprecate the Dept of Agriculture so they have no powers in regards to peoples' diets whatsoever.
Step 3: Cease federal govt subsidizing any and all US crops. (Especially corn, and cease encouraging the addition of corn syrup into the US food chain.)

Last edited:
I fortunately have a DIL who works in the medical field as a nurse practitioner. Yes, she and another DIL who is a radiologist took it too so they could keep their jobs.
Australian politicians tout that the large uptake in covid "vaccines" is because the public agrees with them. That is an absolute crock.

My discussions with those who are willing to talk about it indicates that THE VAST MAJORITY took it only because they are either afraid of losing their jobs or because they are afraid they can not or will not be able to see or visit their families.

My daughter was being pressured by a three women who were prospective housemates to get jabbed. (Amazing considering they are all trained medically in some way or another and should have known better. But that just speaks of the efficiency of Australian governments' brainwashing.)
After speaking to me about the subject, she decided not to get jabbed (as she wants to have children some day and there are a lot of unknowns in regards to their effects on female fertility), and resorted to renting a flat by herself.

I still say I have seen no real proof of voter fraud.

As with all information, your awareness of truth depends on where you get your information. The so-called news media never really existed. There's no gain in anyone collecting up the truth and spoon-feeding it to the population. Besides, all humans are biased.

The very concept of the "news" industry is corrupt: they sell advertising. Accurate, truthful news has nothing to do with their revenue flow.

The more eyeballs, the higher the ad price. <<-- Corrupting force #1
Advertisers control what content they will be associated with. <<-- Corrupting force #2
Journalism majors want to "change the world", or get famous. <<-- Corrupting force #3

A "newspaper" is a great way to smear enemies, control politicians, sway the public, and get rich doing it.

Put another way -- the National Enquirer had the most expensive ad prices for decades. They led the way on how to increase ad revenue.

Last edited:
Amazing considering they are all trained medically in some way or another and should have known better.

Long ago, colleges lowered their standards in order to get filthy rich from tuitions.
Lowered standards means low and average IQ people are getting pieces of paper claiming they're qualified in some field.

Just as we all know that about half of our own respective industries are staffed with idiots and incompetents, so is the medical industry.

I'm totally pissed off now. There is no diplomacy with people on the left anymore. Remember, I live in Portland, where they can kill people on the right, burn your businesses, come to your homes and shoot fireworks, throw feces and urine balloons, stop your car on the road and smash it, stop traffic for hours for illegal street races, shoot at you and your home, and more, all because they are democrats, while the right has ZERO recourse. We ARE at war, some of you just don't know it yet.

Some people just call you names, like "rude", and ignore you when they have no rebuttal to your comments.

As with all information, your awareness of truth depends on where you get your information. The so-called news media never really existed. There's no gain in anyone collecting up the truth and spoon-feeding it to the population. Besides, all humans are biased.

The very concept of the "news" industry is corrupt: they sell advertising. Accurate, truthful news has nothing to do with their revenue flow.

The more eyeballs, the higher the ad price. <<-- Corrupting force #1
Advertisers control what content they will be associated with. <<-- Corrupting force #2
Journalism majors want to "change the world", or get famous. <<-- Corrupting force #3

A "newspaper" is a great way to smear enemies, control politicians, sway the public, and get rich doing it.

Put another way -- the National Enquirer had the most expensive ad prices for decades. They led the way on how to increase ad revenue.
I agree and have always been aware that the media owners are much more powerful than most realize. They have been manipulating the public for generations now. That being said, with the internet and some time you can find out more truth now than you could ever before.

Latest posts

Back