What has Trump done for America, Please share.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Trump has lots of things to not like about him, personally. But look at the competition. It appears the Democrats continue to try to put forward the most dishonest and corrupt person they can find. Hillary my have been the most dishonest and corrupt Politician in history. The more we learn about him, Biden is not far behind her. He has admitted to being "bought out" by China and Ukraine just for a few pieces of silver (well maybe more that just a few, and maybe gold rather than silver) but he is still bought and paid for. The DNC knows this and still continue to push him at their leader.

So, if you are looking for something other and Trump, keep looking. The Democrats are not offering any improvement. Only worse.

Really, none of you can see how he has increased the divide in the country or what kind of turmoil he keeps going? His administration has more turnover than all previous administrations combined. I just don’t see anything to respect.

Really, none of you can see how he has increased the divide in the country or what kind of turmoil he keeps going? His administration has more turnover than all previous administrations combined. I just don’t see anything to respect.

Enlighten me, how has he increased division? he cut unemployment, improved the economy, cut crime, etc All I see from overseas is the democrats using their unbridled hatred of him to create division and hatred. Worst thing he has said is basically if you riot you could get shot which is right and correct. I suggest it is the DEMOCRATS whipping up a storm or lies, distortions, falsehoods against Mr Trump simply because they hate what he stands for which is America as it was at its glorious best. are you ignoring the fact that 99% of the trouble is happening in left wing cities and being stirred up by left wing politicians.

You really can’t see what is going on?? The divide is because every single day the left media AND the politicians put out anger, hate and lies. They PUSH people to be divided! They encourage hate. They are encouraging the RIOTS. Which are destroying our cities, country and people’s lives. They call our President racist all day long, yet he has ALWAYS been supportive of blacks! They call him anti Semitic, again, a LIE!

President Trump’s administration started being filled with anti American left overs. Then he foolishly trusted people he shouldn’t have for advice. Remember, he was not a lifelong politician. So in your mind putting an end to the coup and anti American system built for years before is wrong??

Get a clue. Think for yourself and you’ll figure it out. You are brainwashed to a horrid expanse. Ask yourself if the Presidents prior really stood up for Americans, or just spoke the pretty language you cling to.

You can grow as a person Brent if you LEARN how to actually put yourself in others shoes. Not just the sympathetic type shoes...which is easy. Anyone who can’t even acknowledge the media is and has been causing division in our country has issues.

Last edited:
I think Trump has done more for America than Obama ever did, George w. bush was paid for by the oil lobby so he did what he was told, and the only thing Bill Clinton ever did was chase anything in a dress!!

You are really spot on! Amazing for a nonAmerican!! Yet here we are with millions of Americans who can’t even analyze what is going on...and has been for years!

Brent, this one, I cannot even see where you come up with that. If he has just helped one segment of the people, I would agree, but Trump has always applied this policies ever across the board (both the good and bad policies). If you are talking about Illegals, I might agree that he has attacked one specific group but those are CRIMINALS (illegal = criminal). Illegals do NOT deserve a break. They are criminals and should be treated as such.

Mainly because there was just too much corruption and unloyalty within the white house. There were five people that he fired during his first few terms. One was leaking internal information to the media, the other was not qualified to do the jobs well, and the others just don't like his unconventional ways. What sets his so different is that he came from a business, not politics. He can spot who or which one is a competent driver to his success. I think it's a great asset to have.

Yep, Trump has lots of things to not like about him, personally. But look at the competition. It appears the Democrats continue to try to put forward the most dishonest and corrupt person they can find. Hillary my have been the most dishonest and corrupt Politician in history. The more we learn about him, Biden is not far behind her. He has admitted to being "bought out" by China and Ukraine just for a few pieces of silver (well maybe more that just a few, and maybe gold rather than silver) but he is still bought and paid for. The DNC knows this and still continue to push him at their leader.

So, if you are looking for something other and Trump, keep looking. The Democrats are not offering any improvement. Only worse.
All I can say here is trump throws insults around way too much. No one can deny that he makes people dislike him. I do feel the media looks for everything to bash him, unfairly, but with his abrasive language, insults and attacks on others, I clearly see why he is so disliked. Not all his policies and ideas are bad, but I believe he acts on impulse more than thorough rational thinking. I honestly believe if he could learn to shut his mouth and get off Twitter then he wouldn’t be beaten up by the media as much. As far as polarizing people and deepening their dislike of each other, that’s his number one tactic. He has made it ok for people to be rude to each other and just blurt out whatever they are thinking. Having a little class and discretion would help out his image with the media and world a lot.

even if he had class, the media wouldn’t show it. Twitter disabled his tribute Video for Floyd just today. The man can’t do shit without getting shit on. I’ve heard my friends, family, and coworkers say far less classy things, far more often. The man is just a man and I would take him over yet another snake tongued career politician any day of the week

Really, none of you can see how he has increased the divide in the country or what kind of turmoil he keeps going?
“It’s hard to divide the country unless there are two sides and I think by just blaming the president, he’s only looking at half of the half of the equation. Clearly the country is divided, it’s divided between supporters of the president and people for whom he can’t do anything right, and that’s unfortunately where we are right now.”
- Sen. John Cornyn

even if he had class, the media wouldn’t show it. Twitter disabled his tribute Video for Floyd just today. The man can’t do shit without getting shit on. I’ve heard my friends, family, and coworkers say far less classy things, far more often. The man is just a man and I would take him over yet another snake tongued career politician any day of the week

Head of Twitter needs the IRS and CIA put all over him now!

upload_2020-6-5_19-22-36.jpeg

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

It’s a stupendous number. It’s joyous, let’s call it like it is. The Market was right. It’s stunning! @jimcramer @CNBC

Senate Republicans (@SenateGOP) Tweeted:
Weeee’re baaaack!!!

jobs → jobs → JOBS!
https://t.co/o2pLkjczdd
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I just signed the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act to further improve our VERY POPULAR AND SUCCESSFUL program to help small businesses. THANK YOU to our GREAT REPUBLICAN SENATORS!

@senatemajldr
@marcorubio
@SenatorCollins
@SteveDaines
@SenThomTillis
@SenCoryGardner

https://twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/1268949555522998273?s=20
upload_2020-6-5_19-31-59.jpeg

I think some people have forgotten just how much obumer divided this country over race. obomit hated anything White. Trump is president for ALL Americans. I have respect for a politician that speaks the plain truth and doesn't compromise with the enemy. While some people would prefer more of the same old spineless wimps that have compromised much of our Rights and Liberty's away with the Leftist Dems, I want a fighter.

I think some people have forgotten just how much obumer divided this country over race. obomit hated anything White. Trump is president for ALL Americans. I have respect for a politician that speaks the plain truth and doesn't compromise with the enemy. While some people would prefer more of the same old spineless wimps that have compromised much of our Rights and Liberty's away with the Leftist Dems, I want a fighter.

Obama hated Britain as well, he is on record as saying " Britain will go to the back of the queue when it comes to getting a trade deal if it votes to leave the EU"

Latest posts

Back