the deepest of the deep

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score

It's hard to believe that less than 5 percent of the ocean has been explored (70% of the earths surface) even with our technology today. This puts things into perspective. INSANE. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

It's hard to believe that less than 5 percent of the ocean has been explored (70% of the earths surface) even with our technology today. This puts things into perspective. INSANE. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

In the Mariana Trench if your sub springs a leak the pressure would crush you in about one hundred thousandths of a second. It's less hospitable than space, which is why we haven't spent more time down there.

In the Mariana Trench if your sub springs a leak the pressure would crush you in about one hundred thousandths of a second. It's less hospitable than space, which is why we haven't spent more time down there.

Yeah I never placed much thought as too how deep the ocean goes. That video really puts it in perspective. It's fascinating how infinite it all seems. We spend so much money on space exploration. Imagine if we placed the same amount resources on deep sea life. The possibilities are endless.

Yeah I never placed much thought as too how deep the ocean goes. That video really puts it in perspective. It's fascinating how infinite it all seems. We spend so much money on space exploration. Imagine if we placed the same amount resources on deep sea life. The possibilities are endless.
I'm all for exploring space. We need to expand and be in more than one place or before long we will face an extinction event like the dinausoars did. I think exploring the oceans is a good idea too, like learning to farm in them and expand our living space.

I'm all for exploring space. We need to expand and be in more than one place or before long we will face an extinction event like the dinausoars did. I think exploring the oceans is a good idea too, like learning to farm in them and expand our living space.

Very true. One way or another we will inevitably have to eventually expand our living space. In Tokyo they created man made islands for waste disposal. Underground cities are already supposedly being considered. Considering that 99% of earths living space is ocean...that would seem to be the logical alternative.

Latest posts

Back