Shortages Are Going To Get Worse Later This Year

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can grow them rather than buy them. In my humble opinion, every person or group needs at least a small orchard. 🍎🍐🍒 I guess vineyard 🍇 is not necessary, but nice to have.
We get to minus 32F windchill here + deep blizzards and hail. Our area is extremely windy from late Feb thru July. We’ve tried and failed to grow apple trees where I live. Can’t grow peaches or pears either. This past year it killed off most of the sand plum trees. We grow rhubarb and strawberries and pumpkins. It’s not a one size fits all world for everyone.

We get to minus 32F windchill here + deep blizzards and hail. Our area is extremely windy from late Feb thru July. We’ve tried and failed to grow apple trees where I live. Can’t grow peaches or pears either. This past year it killed off most of the sand plum trees. We grow rhubarb and strawberries and pumpkins. It’s not a one size fits all world for everyone.
We put in a small greenhouse - which was very helpful especially in the ice storm winters we sometimes get. I know not everyone can do that.
Going to try my hand at putting my indoor lemon tree in the greenhouse. I hope it works, once we move farther up north and live in the RV we won't have room for it anymore.

If the shortages are manufactured, then the "people" will have to ask the govt to please, please step in to help and make it all better. Then before we know it, everything will be nationalized.
You know they'll do a good job, because, you know, they're the govt
No more capitalism

We put in a small greenhouse - which was very helpful especially in the ice storm winters we sometimes get. I know not everyone can do that.
Going to try my hand at putting my indoor lemon tree in the greenhouse. I hope it works, once we move farther up north and live in the RV we won't have room for it anymore.
I had to reinforce mine after it collapsed. 70mph wind, rated for 60. It tried to blow over in 50 last week. Still working on the stake down system.
Its actually in a protected spot.

92C4543E-D420-4030-AFED-BF4F469E1982.jpeg

If the shortages are manufactured, then the "people" will have to ask the govt to please, please step in to help and make it all better. Then before we know it, everything will be nationalized.
No more capitalism
Just going to float an idea...Wondering if the shortages are being manufactured to artificially create demand in order to prop up the economy...

Yeah, I wonder if they are running up the cost of gas/fossil fuels to make people WANT the green new deal.

Good point! We do all have to adjust and make the most of our current conditions. How do blueberry bushes and blackberries do there?

No more capitalism

What you describe seems to be their plan. It does line up with what the World Economic Forum’s “Great Reset” says…”you will own nothing and be happy”. When they say nothing, they mean nothing! No land, home, car, refrigerator, stove, etc. What is the fastest way to make humans fall to their knees and beg? HUNGER.

2020 Fauci and the Govt Vaccine mandates will NOT happen
2021 Brandon Vaccine Mandates for fed workers
A month later Vaccine mandates for businesses with 100+ employees
A month later Vaccine mandates for ALL businesses, even private LLCs

Soon it will be a passport to buy food

They will do this with guns. One thing today, then they keep taking away a little at a time until it's all gone. How do the masses not see this?

Slowly adjusting the normal of children.

They don't care about us. We flew our mission. We accepted whatever perversions they were pushing when we were kids.

Everything Marxists do is aimed toward children. A long time ago, they decided it would be better to raise people as slaves, then to use guns to force them.

2020 Fauci and the Govt Vaccine mandates will NOT happen
2021 Brandon Vaccine Mandates for fed workers
A month later Vaccine mandates for businesses with 100+ employees
A month later Vaccine mandates for ALL businesses, even private LLCs

Soon it will be a passport to buy food

They will do this with guns. One thing today, then they keep taking away a little at a time until it's all gone. How do the masses not see this?
Always with babysteps
I don’t know many in healthcare that support mandates for vaccination. Some do for healthcare workers, but definitely not in general.

Back