Preppers Wholesale

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU SEE--- you shared and I am impressed. NOW I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU. Good work-- It is hard indeed working with these children who are so young that they have no idea why ABUSE and stuff happens to them.... and I am impressed by anyone who works with, or looks after kids who are disabled- or down syndrome or who have disorders....

I only WISH I had the "time" & the body to train for martial arts.... But It Is on my bucket list.... ha ha!
And hey- don't get annoyed so easy--- if you really knew me I would probably be your best friend.... ha! And when your pushing 70 it is not easy staying excited about life!
A child chasing birds.. ha ha! I like that one-- can I use it?
And do not forget- -
NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO IN THIS WORLD - 12% of the people will not like you anyway.
I wish more people would share--- as we all have interesting stories....
STAY SAFE

the OP sounded like, and still sounds like, some sort of sales pitch, and even the thread title goes to reinforce this.
as a first post straight in with this stuff it gives the wrong impression, or maybe its the right one? I don't know.
I don't trust people anyway, either in real life or online , I've come across too many trolls in my time online, so maybe i'm the wrong one to give an opinion.
I do know that if this came up elsewhere where i'm a moderator i'd have used the spam button and deleted it right from the start.

It writes like a troll, its choice of capitalization is like a troll, its responses are like a troll. It doesn't contribute to any other topics on prepping like a troll, I wonder what it is?

Well--- very sorry you think that.... I think you are very jaded...
But hey…. I tried to push a good idea... but you kept attacking me instead of discussing the idea- so I will not waste any more of my time OR YOURS.
Now our little offline email group is up to 12-- and if anyone else wants to Chime in-- feel welcome...
But after tomorrow I will delete myself from this site---
Take care
STAY SAFE

But hey…. I tried to push a good idea... but you kept attacking me instead of discussing the idea- so I will not waste any more of my time OR YOURS.
Now our little offline email group is up to 12-- and if anyone else wants to Chime in-- feel welcome...
Take care
STAY SAFE
Well that's the problem. We don't "push" ideas here; we share them. And just because you think something is a good idea (presumably because you will benefit from it) doesn't mean it actually is a good idea for anyone else. Damn. I can say that no one will be sorry to see you go. So, bye.

Take care
STAY SAFE

Don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

Latest posts

Back