Polar Vortex 2021

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
1612836087795.png

We will be getting our cold front in a few days from now getting down to the 30's which is COLD for us. Hope you guys have your firewood put up and ready to use. I took out some ham hocks to defrost. Going to put a pot of beans on the wood stove while it's going on high heat ;)

Maybe Danil54grl will invite Al Gore over for some beans and ham hocks so that Al can remember life as a real human being, or maybe not. Beans, ham hocks and cornbread are one of my favorite meals. What a fraud Al Gore turned out to be. Greta should heed Al's failure at "climate change".

leveling off on the temps - another COLD dip this weekend - no 20s forecasted until the 17th of the month >>> on average it should be the last of these artic dips - unusual to have one in February ....

My daughter reports -10° C in north Germany and lots of snow, 250 km south...0° C and rain, a further 250 km south it is +20° C and sunshine...crazy weather...kinda like snow in San Fransisco, rain in LA and sunshine in San Diego...

By heck we are getting very Bohemian here, UK, Finland, Switzerland , Croatia its getting like the Eurovision song contest, or Its a Knock Out.

Germany votes for Austria and Vice Versa, Finland votes for Sweden and Vice Versa, Croatia votes for Bosnia even though the Serbian song is better, Switzerland votes for Italy and Vice Versa and no one votes for the UK cos they all hate us :)

Its about 10 above here now. Probably 10 below tonight. Australia always looks good this time of year. Are there any downsides to living there?

Latest posts

Back