other peoples Dogs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I just spent the last 45 minutes checking on barking dogs,,,,,I have a few that roam and when I could hear dogs raising hell below the house,I had no choice but to go and look ,there are cows down there with calf's ,,,turns out the new neighbors dogs were the culprits just barking no harm done but one day the owner of those cows is going to get pissed and start shooting dogs,,,,,AND I HOPE MINE ARE NOT DOWN THERE WHEN HE DOES

THE DAMNED TICKS TRIED TO CARRY ME OFF

barking dogs can be a issue..including the ones that'll make a bee line for your place,every time the neighbor lets it out.or you go outside,to coming home from town.and there's the mutt showing up.bee line for the house every time..good thing fire crackers scare it off to.. :rolleyes:

Dogs can cause more neighborly problems than most anything except maybe property line disputes especially with new neighbors... Good luck Ghost, hopefully it would be a good neighbor!
I know the man who owns the cow,heck I know both the one is a good ol boy the one who owns the dogs,,,not so much,I feel sorry for the dogs

barking dogs can be a issue..including the ones that'll make a bee line for your place,every time the neighbor lets it out.or you go outside,to coming home from town.and there's the mutt showing up.bee line for the house every time..good thing fire crackers scare it off to.. :rolleyes:
the dogs are both young dogs they are just left to roam,,,,

might try shooting a 22 round into the ground,just to see if that scares off the dogs.and hopefully not the cows.then stock up on loudest firecrackers you can..seeing how they sound a great deal like gun shots..i use the back cat firecracker for that..

might try shooting a 22 round into the ground,just to see if that scares off the dogs.and hopefully not the cows.then stock up on loudest firecrackers you can..seeing how they sound a great deal like gun shots..i use the back cat firecracker for that..

I run them off here a week or so ago with a shotgun,,,they left but they were not afraid of the sound,,,,,times like this I wish I had a paint ball gun

Lol! There was a female dog here that made every male dog bark. She was either about to have puppies or looking to make more - I called her the neighborhood ho.

It finally got on my nerves enough, so I got a full auto airsoft rifle. Lit her ### up with it. That fixed it.

Lol! There was a female dog here that made every male dog bark. She was either about to have puppies or looking to make more - I called her the neighborhood ho.

It finally got on my nerves enough, so I got a full auto airsoft rifle. Lit her ### up with it. That fixed it.
You beat me to it, I use an air soft rifle to chase away the dogs

Don't get me wrong - I'd love to have a paintball gun, but my wife won't let me have one ;)

Besides, I'd start drinking beer and...... ya know...

the ER,,,,here is one for you and I saw this on the web years ago,,,there was a party and somehow this girl get to telling everyone she could put a door knob in her mouth,,,they doubted her so she proved it,,,,,,,,her and the door went to the ER together

Latest posts

Back