"New Strain" of the CCP Flu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a cold is not registered as their cause of death, but covid is.
Not always. Hospitals and doctors get extra $$ for inflating the covid numbers. Plus, the vast majority of times the patient might of had the virus, but most actually died from other complications, not from the virus itself.

Not always. Hospitals and doctors get extra $$ for inflating the covid numbers. Plus, the vast majority of times the patient might of had the virus, but most actually died from other complications, not from the virus itself.
not in the NHS they dont, they get a flat salary.

Had an uncle die from influenza when he was in his early 40s. He didn't smoke, drank like a fish, though, but otherwise relatively healthy. His body just sort of shut down, the drs said. I'm a solid 55 years young and some of this china virus talk makes me nervous, more for the wife than myself. She's got asthma and had a stroke 2 years ago. I've read the virus can cause blood clots. We're hoping for the vaccine but soon.

Slightly OT but over here many are refering to the pandemic as the Kung Flu :)

Yeah, that's a good one, too. People get so wriled up on words it makes me sick sometimes. I mean if the President of America calls it the China Virus because it came from freakin' China what's wrong with that? Kung Flu's funny, though. I may just start using that. :D

I think the great reset's perfect timing would be when people aren't "allowed" to go out. That way it'll be easy to tell who the protestors are, and they can be done away with.
Herd immunity had alot of talk by Fauci in March, here in the US. Since then, he's changed the percentages twice, and doesn't take into consideration the people that have had it and survived it.

I think the DAVOS meeting is at the end of January where they'll start the great reset. They need Biden to attend. I'm sure people have to stay in their homes at least till then, in all the countries. So I'm sure we'll be hearing about lots of mutant strains, and have people begging for the shot, even though you can't leave your house if you have the shot. Because you need two shots. Then it might not work, so you have to wear a mask and still stay at home. Ha Ha.

There are just too many coincidences in this game. Mind you, I am convinced that this virus exists and can also cost lives - just like the flu.
But in 2019, the WHO's planning game with a virus epidemic, plus The Global Reset of the WEF, and not to forget the permanent 24/7 scaremongering by the governments and the media. The bans on demonstrations, the repressive measures against critics of the measures (not of the virus!!) and the permanent pressure that people can not come together and possibly discuss without internet.
I am not a conspiracy theorist, but as written at the beginning, there are too many coincidences.

I think the DAVOS meeting is at the end of January where they'll start the great reset. They need Biden to attend. I'm sure people have to stay in their homes at least till then, in all the countries. So I'm sure we'll be hearing about lots of mutant strains, and have people begging for the shot, even though you can't leave your house if you have the shot. Because you need two shots. Then it might not work, so you have to wear a mask and still stay at home. Ha Ha.

The WEF meeting was planned to move to Bürgenstock Hotels (owned by an Katar investment Group) this year. Now they moved this party to Singapore because it's unsafe in Switzerland about Covid-19.

Latest posts

Back