"New Strain" of the CCP Flu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for the record, both Rellgar and I have been taking this virus seriously from the very beginning...so...

And I know how to prevent, treat and cure it. Its nothing to worry about with the correct knowledge. The main stream experts are idiots.

Bigpaul, neither Rellgar nor I have EVER said that the virus or the pandemic was nothing.
Neither of us has EVER poo poo'd reasonable precautions.

Yes it is a serious pandemic and it's not over by a long shot. It's this hype about the "new strain" that is nothing. Of course there is a new strain. That's what viruses do.

NOTHING NEW!

I'm not saying that Conona is good and I take Corona very seriously, but I think Corona is a blessing for politicians because they have more power and can make us hellish. I am very sure that politicians have no interest in the Corona ever disappearing again, because with Corona you can do what you want with the people. Thousands of important interventions have now been postponed, thousands of people will die of other things over the next few months for this reason, and no one is interested in politics, that's sad.
The biggest criminals are our politicians who killed our health system and hospitals for the past 10 years, that's the receipt.
How should I take the panic about Corona seriously if more hospitals in Germany and Switzerland are closed in these weeks? By the way, this is reality and not a joke.

As an friend of me said lately: The whole panic, limit the rights and keeping peoples at home ist just to prepare them for an war...

May i shall say he's really far, very far away of any conspiracy theory, he takes the covid itself serious and he's an absolutly hardcore realist. He absolutly never would let something out like this just to do an joke or make himself important....

Anyone on this forum have/had covid? Just curious. I have, got it December 9th. I'm over it. Was it worth shutting down any country's economy? No.
All viruses mutate. That is normal. This new mutation is just easier to catch but doesn't mean it's instant death.

I still maintain that removing oneself from the common herd is the only way to stop the spread of the virus and to stop ourselves getting it.
I live in a part of the country where the infection rates are low and have been low all the time this pandemic has been with us.
I havent had it but someone a couple of miles away did, they self isolated at home and have now recovered.
BIL had it right at the start and recovered, friend near London got it and died.

Yes, they can. My husband has severe underlying health conditions and did not die from it and wasn't hospitalized, either. He started symptoms Dec 9th. He is back to his (unhealthy) normal. Has had two doctor check ups since.
Most people do not die from it.

Two sisters and one brother in law had it. I thought I had it early on, and was in bed for 5 months, all the typical symptoms and then some. Started with a dry cough, got well then suddenly got a lot worse - 103 fever, couldn't breathe, etc. My wife said she thought I was going to die. I didn't meet the criteria for testing at that time. (no know exposure to someone who had been to China) No appetite. No taste or smell for a while then altered taste and smell. Coffee tasted so bad I couldn't drink it.

But when the antibody test became available a few months later, it was negative.
I don't trust it.

Latest posts

Back