"New Strain" of the CCP Flu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't trust an antibody test, either. Especially after reading CVS pharmacy responses to commonly asked covid vaccine questions. CVS was nearing bankruptcy over a year ago, and now all of a sudden they are in charge of alot of state's vaccines for covid. They are recommending even if you currently have covid to still get the vaccine when it comes available. They are making lots and lots of money now....or the vaccine just isn't a vaccine. Take your pick, or maybe it's both. I don't see anybody offering antibody tests because I'm sure they wouldn't make money on it.

I wish CVS had offered the antibody test because there is a CVS two blocks from here. I had to go across town to a MercyMed clinic to get it. And that was after many days of searching for someone that gave the test and hitting a bunch of dead ends. The county health department COVID-19 hotlines were useless and gave out wrong information.

Yes, they can. My husband has severe underlying health conditions and did not die from it and wasn't hospitalized, either. He started symptoms Dec 9th. He is back to his (unhealthy) normal. Has had two doctor check ups since.
Most people do not die from it.
yet 75,000 people have died from it in the UK.

Paint me skeptical BUT... I personally find it convenient that the mutation came at such a convenient time that it could ramp up the fear just as this new miracle vaccine is hitting the public. Wouldn't that boost those sales and frighten people enough to venture where they might not naturally. JMHO

Second I was under the impression that all virus strains are prone to mutate. Compound that with winter weather and more people indoors and everyone getting together for the Holidays who is to say it is not just a natural uptick in the virus?

Governor Nuisance wants everyone to don this new workplace attire....

636478_4414229_2_updates.jpg

all viruses mutate, the flu virus does it every year, the strain this year wont be the same as last years, same with covid.

According to many European politicians, there is officially no flu this year, politicians are bullshitting us about this.
I read somewhere that if you get vaccinated against flu that afterwards a possible coronal test will be positive, but I can not confirm this.

But what was confirmed in an Italian study is that almost all of the old people who died in the spring of 2020 in northern Italy have received a flu vaccination. This study was removed a few days later on the Internet.

As for the 75,000 deaths in England, I doubt that they all died of corona, it is tragic to lose so many people, but in Europe every person who is very old or has pre-existing conditions has 100% corona as the cause of death in the death certificate. There was practically no autopsy on what he really died of, politicians just want the cause of death Corona on the death certificate, with which you can feed your statistics and then restrict us further.
As I said, I do not take Corona lightly, the situation is not good, but much of it is completely exaggerated by the politicians and media and you create such a climate of fear and justifies about everything we restrict every day and tremble for our jobs and future.

When hospitals are paid for corona deaths, everything is a covid death.

It's partly even worse... Happened last week. Unfortunate man died in motorcycle accident. At the end he was listed as an corona dead. His family complained and would they change it because he really died because of the consequences of the accident. They didn't de-listed him.
Some rumors we have over her are that every hospital becomes 4k for corona deaths. Wish i could really approve it.
If our helth department really counts every one who knows another one who heard about an person which proably heard about an corona death den it would explain from where those counts are coming. But @ban1985 is absolutly correct - we don't have any flu this years. Normally flu season starts around end of November, early December. The health department was asked about this, the answer was "Flu season starts in January". I mean it's very kind of the flu to wait longer this winter to give corona an chance....

Flu shots are based on the previous flu season on the other side of the globe. This has been going on past that season. And typically flu is hit or miss. Get one if you want, it is really pushed here. Signs everywhere, free flu shots. I've worked with children all of my life, and never got a flu shot. I wonder what will happen if everybody avoided every single type of illness all the time. We'd be like those lost tribes that people discover and they kill them all with the common cold.

Latest posts

Back