"New Strain" of the CCP Flu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And months ago, we saw the politicization of the mask. All of a sudden if you were pro mask, you were left. If you questioned the validity of the mask, then you were a Trump supporter. And Trump supporters hated everyone and wanted to kill your grandma, because they don't care about anyone at all. I'm on another forum, and we even had a Biden supporter go off on all of us because his wife got covid. He went on a horrendous rant, saying it was all the right's fault. She is better now, and did we get an apology? Hmm Singapore. Because covid doesn't exist there? I doubt it. I suspect it's because the Swiss may resist. But who knows?

By the statistic Switzerland is on an higher level in Europe. Singapore is by the WHO statistics a lot deeper than Switzerland. OK, we had lately discussions in the media how they even count the Covid cases over here. Because the government changed the way to count and after this there was over night a lot more people sick than the days before. Discussion is now closed case btw, the government wouldn't like to talk about.

I'm living not far awy from the place where the WEF meeting should happen this year (OK, compare to the USA everything in Switzerland is next door :p)
What i can say is that all the local politicans already had an errection if they heard the WEF is coming. Not so the citizens here, because it would cost millions for the security and we would have tons of police and military who check everything. So far i'm not unhappy too that Singapore has the fun to pay this. For Zombie-Joe Singapore may would be better anyway.... closer to Beijing.

@ Amish Heart

Swiss politicians no longer offer any resistance, especially not when they can earn a golden nose, they only offer resistance when they have to implement the people's rights.
The people themselves are also washed here by the media, at least very many in the cities, there is no longer much questioning what the government says.
Here, well, here it looks a little different, we are a sociable people, but can not stand it when city dwellers who come from outside here talk stupid about us and our view, especially not if e Germans are ;-)

Sometimes I think city dwellers would like to turn us into the Hunger Games people. Where the country folk produce all the food for the city folk, while the city folk control everything. I won't play that game.

That's what needs to happen. But that is also anticipated by the left. There is a big surge right now to eliminate cows, chickens, everything.
Hey Paul, Ice Age Farmer had a youtube out about chickens getting gassed in England, and that chickens have to be registered. Truth in that?

That's what needs to happen. But that is also anticipated by the left. There is a big surge right now to eliminate cows, chickens, everything.
Hey Paul, Ice Age Farmer had a youtube out about chickens getting gassed in England, and that chickens have to be registered. Truth in that?
probably something to do with an outbreak of bird flu, havent seen it myself .

In Europe must be registered more and more, There are EU standards how much curvature may have a cucumber and how many holes may have cheese, everything else may not be sold and flies into the trash, and no, this is not a joke.

I have nothing against city people, but if you come here and behave provocatively then my patience is very quickly at the end. Since this endless Corona Panik mache of the authorities I am already very irritated, and if me then still one stupid comes then I already have the temptation to take out the folding spade, at the time it takes in this regard no longer much.

As for the WEF and curfews, in Germany you can only move 15 km outside your home, otherwise there are big problems with the police. Since many Germans of course never question such regulations, all lock themselves up and want even tougher measures..... Next tightening will then be that you are no longer allowed out except to work and for those who do not adhere to it, there are concentration camps, you have to say that many Germans naturally want so camps that you are locked up there people who violate the rules there. Europe is becoming more and more a police state, here in Switzerland will be badly possible, there is too little police and too little army ;-)

As a prepper you still have a very good advantage here, unless you say his opinion as I wrote it here in an Austrian prepper forum, then you are quickly gone from the scene.;)

Anyone on this forum have/had covid? Just curious. I have, got it December 9th. I'm over it. Was it worth shutting down any country's economy? No.
All viruses mutate. That is normal. This new mutation is just easier to catch but doesn't mean it's instant death.
I had it Dec. 7th. I'm the guy who rarely leaves home , my wife brought it home from work and i'll never be tested again . If you test positive in cuomo land he sends it to PH and their nothing but nazi's working for cuomo. Threatened to lock me up for 20 days for going to the dump. They hounded me every day for 10 days threatening . I PUT AN END TO THAT.

Don't blame you kenv. I got it Dec 9th. Husband was tested, but we only had one phone call, so not too bad. I didn't get tested, just got the plague. But then, I don't live in NY

Latest posts

Back