Let's See Your Bags, Back Pack, Whatever You Carry Your Gear In .

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would lose the tent . a larger tarp would do everything u need for a shelter wether its you or your family and it would take up less space plus less weight.

I don't know man, the confine of a tent can be peace of mind. I do agree on the tarp, have you checked out hammocks ?

2013-04-08_16-34-57_642.jpg
2013-04-08_16-34-57_642.jpg 2013-04-08_16-34-57_642.jpg This is the ultimate 1 person BOB. Maxpedition, inside I carry essential's for a 3 day journey, food, ammo, water, cold weather gear, medicine. Handgun and an SBR in 5.56. function is simply to get me home if I'm away. As I prefer staying put as opposed to bugging out. The one next to it is identical in contents but is in my personal vehicle, the other is in my work vehicle.
2013-04-08_16-34-57_642.jpg

I don't know man, the confine of a tent can be peace of mind. I do agree on the tarp, have you checked out hammocks ?
na havnt messed with hammocks too much. no what you mean abut peace of mind tho something has to work a little harder to get at you in a tent which is why i carry a 9mm everywere i go!

View attachment 1566 View attachment 1566 View attachment 1566 This is the ultimate 1 person BOB. Maxpedition, inside I carry essential's for a 3 day journey, food, ammo, water, cold weather gear, medicine. Handgun and an SBR in 5.56. function is simply to get me home if I'm away. As I prefer staying put as opposed to bugging out. The one next to it is identical in contents but is in my personal vehicle, the other is in my work vehicle. View attachment 1566

Gotta love Maxpedition,

i would lose the tent . a larger tarp would do everything u need for a shelter wether its you or your family and it would take up less space plus less weight.
plan on getting a pup tent seeing how its smaller n light whight..and a hammock as well..

Latest posts

Back