kuhkri Blade

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getnready

Reaction score
Went to gun show today and of all things I got a Kuhkri blade/machete! Its made by Cold Steele.
I had done some research and they say you have to watch for fakes. Googled before final purchase too, to make sure I got good price- $25.00 for the 13 in blade. Cold Steele had on sale for $22.40 but with shipping it would have been more.
Been wanting one for awhile, suppose to be best chopping/clearing brush kinda tool. Probably will take off a few zombie heads too! LOL
Any good or bad experiences from anyone?

Went to gun show today and of all things I got a Kuhkri blade/machete! Its made by Cold Steele.
I had done some research and they say you have to watch for fakes. Googled before final purchase too, to make sure I got good price- $25.00 for the 13 in blade. Cold Steele had on sale for $22.40 but with shipping it would have been more.
Been wanting one for awhile, suppose to be best chopping/clearing brush kinda tool. Probably will take off a few zombie heads too! LOL
Any good or bad experiences from anyone?
I have never owned one, but would sure like to. I have heard a lot of great things about that particular make/model in the hands of an experienced practitioner.

kukri.jpg

Cold Steel is pretty decent. They make a cutlass style machete that is next on my list.

Latest posts

Back