Alien Invasion / UFO Encounter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ancient Aliens show on the history channel probably cemented my belief in the possibility of an alien invasion. The news showing that air force footage with that air force guy confirming it was a UFO just sorta confirmed everything for me yet again; and supposedly the Department of Defense has less than six months left to come clean about everything they know lol. I'm super curious as to how that'll play out; I kinda doubt they'll be all that full in their "full disclosure" but still curious to see how they sweep it under the rug, or if they'll opt to release some but not all, or whatever; it'll be interesting regardless. XD

I still remember a time where seeing UFOs in the mainstream news media and the Government declaring that aliens walk among us was all just airy fairy science fiction mumbo jumbo, so it's been mighty entertaining to see it happening in real life, if not also kinda terrifyingly concerning lol.

Part of me also wonders if the aliens are actually the Government or some deep-state shadow government thing. As in, I wouldn't put it past certain people to think that STAGING an alien invasion upon the masses was a good idea as to how to unite the people by pitting them against a common enemy, completely manufactured by those in power. Wouldn't surprise me lol. Regardless of where the aliens come from, human or not, I don't want to be their friend lol. I feel kinda sorry for their dead planet, but yeah, they can't just haul off and take ours instead; that would be a "dick move" as we Earthlings would say lol. =P

Just had to step back for a while. FYI I'm not a liberal; I'm just someone who was raised to believe in the importance of respect. Unlike you apparently, I was taught that it's supposed to be given freely to everyone; whether you like them or agree with them or not. It's easy to respect those that you agree with and admire; being respectful to people that you hate; that takes real strength. Just something to think about.

I like you Nora but on these sites we all have to use a bit more GIVE AND TAKE, Preppers are very pasionate and patriotic

The Ancient Aliens show on the history channel probably cemented my belief in the possibility of an alien invasion. The news showing that air force footage with that air force guy confirming it was a UFO just sorta confirmed everything for me yet again; and supposedly the Department of Defense has less than six months left to come clean about everything they know lol. I'm super curious as to how that'll play out; I kinda doubt they'll be all that full in their "full disclosure" but still curious to see how they sweep it under the rug, or if they'll opt to release some but not all, or whatever; it'll be interesting regardless. XD

I still remember a time where seeing UFOs in the mainstream news media and the Government declaring that aliens walk among us was all just airy fairy science fiction mumbo jumbo, so it's been mighty entertaining to see it happening in real life, if not also kinda terrifyingly concerning lol.

Part of me also wonders if the aliens are actually the Government or some deep-state shadow government thing. As in, I wouldn't put it past certain people to think that STAGING an alien invasion upon the masses was a good idea as to how to unite the people by pitting them against a common enemy, completely manufactured by those in power. Wouldn't surprise me lol. Regardless of where the aliens come from, human or not, I don't want to be their friend lol. I feel kinda sorry for their dead planet, but yeah, they can't just haul off and take ours instead; that would be a "dick move" as we Earthlings would say lol. =P
I love the History Channel's Ancient Aliens. I have watched every episode and if you are open minded, there is overwhelming evidence of Alien encounters in our recent past. I have never believed that we are the only intelligent life in our universe. I too, am super excited for the release of classified info. I remember watching the Twilight episode "It's a cook book" and being frightened when I as younger. I think the media and Hollywood has been conditioning people for years for the discovery of alien life forms. So many movies and documentaries on tv to acclimate people to their existence. Our government has slowly exposed alien existence because the American public could not handle a sudden dump of evidentiary information supporting what many already believe.
That being said, I'm not prepping for an alien invasion and wouldn't know how. We have bigger problems at the moment.

Agree with that. People with a constant foul mouth come off as having terrible manners.
(smiley face)

Latest posts

Back