Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the same way Obummer and Bidump got elected...by the stupid sheeple......
If the cheap bastard does not like white folks....maybe he should go back to Pakistan and be surrounded by brown skinned beloved people of his own choosing...
What the hell is the little chickenshit doing leading a white country, founded and governed by white people, led by white people and the taxes being paid by the white people while his brown face is insulting all the white people IN THEIR FACES???
You can't fix stupid, but you can sure elect it to an office...look at bidump and Co.

1699051351008.jpeg

How do you identify a black owned business? Do they have to identify it at the door or do you casually ask whoever is working there? Then if they say yes and I leave, without purchasing anything, I assume I am racist. So, although I am not consciously racist, I assume I am unconsciously racist, which I accept and will try hard to live up to the implied expectations. I truthfully don’t see the need to exhort or affirm anyone else’s race. If anyone can’t be comfortable in their own skin, that’s on them. They’re not a victim, they’re just a dumbass.

Latest posts

Back