Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always had a policy of hiring only the most qualified people for the job. So subsequently I had almost no black, brown or red people working in any department. HR was always on my case to "diversify" my areas. My answer was always the same, when they can send me a qualified black candidate I'd hire them. Until then they could F-off.

Why am I not surprised at all. . .

View attachment 20276

If this is the product of the affirmative action legislation, why wasnā€™t it stopped years ago. This individual isnā€™t smart enough to run a flea market booth, much less govern a ā€œvibrantā€ nation. Notice I said vibrant; that said, I understand why sheā€™s in her current position. Nothing vibrant about the direction of this nation at the moment.

Affirmative Action's true purpose was to displace competence and replace with incompetence.

The proof is how they attack people like Clarence Thomas. It isn't about skin color and never was.
People that were forced to be hired in government because of skin color not knowledge are a prime example of that!!!!

Now the Outdoors is Racist​

NBC is slammed for report about black people needing 'safe spaces' to camp to avoid 'trauma' from white people who might have Trump flags​

• NBC BLK reporter Char Adams penned an essay describing several black-led outdoor groups working to 'provide safe spaces for black people'
  • The report focused on creating 'safe spaces' so that black people can avoid 'harassment' and 'trauma' from white people at campsites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12342489/NBC-slammed-black-people-safe-spaces-camp.html

They're trying to create an issue where there is none. I personally wouldn't want to go camping anywhere that blacks go. Most are always yelling and screaming, drinking and smoking dope. No thanks.
Honestly, I haven't been to a campground in close to 30 years. With 87% of my state public domain, there isn't any reason to go to a campground.

Now the Outdoors is Racist​

NBC is slammed for report about black people needing 'safe spaces' to camp to avoid 'trauma' from white people who might have Trump flags​

• NBC BLK reporter Char Adams penned an essay describing several black-led outdoor groups working to 'provide safe spaces for black people'
  • The report focused on creating 'safe spaces' so that black people can avoid 'harassment' and 'trauma' from white people at campsites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12342489/NBC-slammed-black-people-safe-spaces-camp.html

These so-called reporters get more ignorant every day! Just like the Small Town song being racist! Then a bunch of black guys in their cowboy hats and such did cool videos singing it! LOL

These so-called reporters get more ignorant every day! Just like the Small Town song being racist! Then a bunch of black guys in their cowboy hats and such did cool videos singing it! LOL
Put THEIR campground in the MIDDLE of a swamp and surround it with Trump flags!

Here's our "campground". Not another person around for miles, and not another boat on the lake. Just the way it should be.
20230728_135528.jpg

It will be interesting to see how this gets twisted. Will Barbie now be racist, or will people call out the racist professor?

Black University of Baltimore lecturer says he's refused his daughter's request to go and see Barbie movie because its trailer 'overwhelmed him with WHITENESS'

Black University of Baltimore lecturer says he's refused his daughter's request to go and see Barbie movie because its trailer 'overwhelmed him with WHITENESS'​

• Dwight Watkins published an opinion piece explaining why he and his young daughter would not be
  • In it, the University of Baltimore professor said the trailer 'overwhelmed him with whiteness'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ays-hes-refused-daughters-request-Barbie.html

Latest posts

Back