Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-court-strikes-fatal-blow-affirmative-action/

1688077978457.png

I seldom think about race period unless I am forced to by others. I typically look at things like work ethic, honor, character, morality, ability to effectively communicate, hygiene and personality when I am trying to get to know someone that I want to let into my world. I respect education, but some of the most intelligent and interesting people I know didn’t go to college. Most of the college graduates I know are liberal, woke and uninterested in much of anything that isn’t material. So, for me, race is a truly inferior basis for my disinterest or my appreciation of a person.

Last edited:
I respect education, but some of the most intelligent and interesting people I know didn’t go to college.
Same here, those who "KNOW" sooooo much are those who you cannot discuss anything important with.
There is no DIALOGE any more, only their MONOLOGE.

The hatred towards Asian and White people can be seen by the anger of those that supported racial hatred toward the targeted genetic strain . I don't think I have to say " why " they hate the people that carries the targeted DNA as we likely all know .

When you're trying to conquer the world, you need to get rid of those who are better and smarter than you.

They sure are trying. . . :mad: This is NOT what is happening in my community and I hope the same for the majoirty of the country from what I have seen. BUT it seems to run rampant in Democratic run cities. Am I wrong??

And again?? Wow, I guess Elon's twitter hasn't gotten all the kinks worked out. There is still censorship, but if you click on the unavailable tweet, you can find. :mad: :mad:

and now that I refresh again. . It's available. I don't know what is going on.

Turned out that was a fake account, like as in a troll. It came out just a day or so after I posted.
I can only think that the recording done by her , that she has not suffered badly by her size ( seems well fed ) as a slave , be interesting how much is in her bank account , even if a fake account by a troll

They sure are trying. . . :mad: This is NOT what is happening in my community and I hope the same for the majoirty of the country from what I have seen. BUT it seems to run rampant in Democratic run cities. Am I wrong??

Just another braindead slob. Just what I’d expect from someone who was “taught” in Dem schools!

Just sickening they become more and more emboldened with each passing year. This minority very quickly becomes a majority always blaming the whites for the problems of the world. I don’t know what it is. They were given their independence in Africa. Many of those African colonies now lie in shambles and with a yearly culling of the whites who remain. The chant of kill the boar is known well. I think also they were given independence on the island of Haiti after the French Revolution. The whites welcomed them as equals. Within a short time they rose up in appreciation and massacred every white man, white woman white child and white baby on the island that colony too went to rack and ruin. There has been a number of attempts to restructure their economy. But nothing ever seems to last once the help and guidance is gone. Do I speak of all blacks. No. But there be this ingrained racial hatred in a minority that is contagious and seems to explode like a wild fire when unleashed.

I think this is Jill Scott one of the people that sings the jingle for Nationwide Insurance. If so which is it, does she sell out her anti-white values to Nationwide for the highest $$ she was able to get or is Nationwide just a totally woke company that hires racists bigots to promote their company? If so, Nationwide isn’t on my side.

Why am I not surprised at all. . .

View attachment 20276

F her. I didn’t get jobs because of affirmative action.
I had a scholarship taken away because of title 9. The school was 75% women.
It’s about time the playing field was level. And I am not in favor of Biological men in woman’s sport.
I guess that is my white privilege talking. Never seen much benefit from that “privilege”.

Latest posts

Back