Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Princeton now teaching black people should be considered handicapped due to racism

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...p&cvid=4fea5b2861544d3d8a660c08cdc56e46&ei=36

How do they nazi how racist THEY are for thinking, saying, and teaching this?
The majority in the cities are already claiming some sort of disability, so I suppose that makes sense.

These days I don't care if people think I'm racist. They've overused the word to the point of it being meaningless.

1692809048130.png

OK, prepare yourselves

I was looking at jobs and came across this in the City of Portland. The coddling is disgusting.

Black Male Achievement Analyst I (Portland)​

City of Portland​

compensation: $38.73 - $55.28 Hourly
employment type: full-time
job title: Black Male Achievement Analyst I
Black Male Achievement Analyst I
2023-01460
Job Placement Ad
Salary: $38.73 - $55.28 Hourly

Job Type: Regular

Job Number: 2023-01460

Bureau: Office of Equity and Human Rights

Opening Date: 10/16/2023

Closing Date: 11/13/2023 11:59 PM Pacific

Black Male Achievement Portland (BMA) is a City of Portland program in the Office of Equity and Human Rights that engages officials at local and state levels to advocate for policy and/or program changes that improve the life outcomes of Black men and boys. BMA Portland uses a data-driven approach to highlight disparities and then uses that information to hold systems and leaders accountable to ensure the barriers that prohibit Black men and boys from access to health, safety, and success are removed and redressed.

The position coordinates BMA Portland’s role as convener, facilitator, policy guide, and collective voice to leverage relationships, exert influence, and push for change that results in the betterment of the lives of Portland’s Black men and boys.

For more information, please check out our jobs board: www.portlandoregon.gov/jobs

This was done for the sake of "equality". Apparently, some minorities were having a difficult time staying in school because they would not put in the work to actually learn. So, the kids who cannot read, write, or do math, will now get the same grades as those who did the work. Our future is bright.

Oregon removes writing, reading, and math mastery from high school graduation requirements​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/car...gh-school-graduation-requirements/ar-AA1iABIc
The Oregon State Board of Education unanimously voted on Thursday to remove proof of mastery in reading, writing, and math in order to graduate from high school until 2029.

The board argued that requiring all students to pass one of several standardized tests or to create an in-depth assignment their teacher judged as meeting state standards was a harmful hurdle for students of color, disabled students, or those learning English as a second language. The standardized tests will still be given but will not play a role in determining whether students receive their diplomas.

This was done for the sake of "equality". Apparently, some minorities were having a difficult time staying in school because they would not put in the work to actually learn. So, the kids who cannot read, write, or do math, will now get the same grades as those who did the work. Our future is bright.

Oregon removes writing, reading, and math mastery from high school graduation requirements​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/car...gh-school-graduation-requirements/ar-AA1iABIc
The Oregon State Board of Education unanimously voted on Thursday to remove proof of mastery in reading, writing, and math in order to graduate from high school until 2029.

The board argued that requiring all students to pass one of several standardized tests or to create an in-depth assignment their teacher judged as meeting state standards was a harmful hurdle for students of color, disabled students, or those learning English as a second language. The standardized tests will still be given but will not play a role in determining whether students receive their diplomas.

Everyone should see their evil plan behind these type of actions by now. Their GOAL is not to educate. Their GOAL is to dumb down the populace. Why? Because the humans they plan on leaving alive NEED to be stupid…just like it was during the many years of Serfs and Lords!!! Remember when they didn’t want poor whites or blacks educated back a few hundred years ago? They want SLAVES!!!

Everyone should see their evil plan behind these type of actions by now. Their GOAL is not to educate. Their GOAL is to dumb down the populace. Why? Because the humans they plan on leaving alive NEED to be stupid…just like it was during the many years of Serfs and Lords!!! Remember when they didn’t want poor whites or blacks educated back a few hundred years ago? They want SLAVES!!!
How much dumber would be their goal? I mean look at this country, the smartest people that are in it are farmers and other self sufficient individuals regardless of education. Most of the white, black and brown kids I’ve encountered lately are as dumb as you can get without actually trying to be ignorant. The education system is more concerned with motivating children to question everything including their own gender, rather than history, civics, math and science. If their goal is to dumb the populace down, they’ve succeeded.

Last edited:
This is what is happening in Africa to education we call 30 % the common pass rate, 50 to 70 years time there will be almost no White individuals left in the world not just Africa , they will have integrated into other Races which I believe will be the new world race , I am not trying to be racist but a realist, I have about 10 years if I am lucky left

Latest posts

Back