Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I found this little Gem this morning,,,,,,,,,,,

https://forge.medium.com/what-it-means-to-accept-that-youre-racist-fbeef3839e47
Accept That You’re Racist. Then, Get To Work Dismantling Racism

Ifit wasn’t clear before the pandemic, Amy Cooper, or the senseless police murder of George Floyd, Western society is defined by an ethos of White supremacy. Our institutions uphold it; our laws reinforce it; our justice system makes it plain. Racism, and specifically anti-Black racism, isn’t merely endemic to White supremacy — under White supremacy, it’s unavoidable.

For White people who wish to be anti-racist, the first step in facilitating change is likely also the hardest: White people need to accept that they’re racist. All White people what this piece fails to mention is everyone is racist not just white people,,,,,,,,,,,,,blacks are the worst,if you don't believe this listen to their music,,,,watch the news and unless you are deaf you will see it for yourself

I FOR ONE WILL NOT BOW TO THIS BULLSHIT,NOT FOR ANYONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

YOU DON'T LIKE WHO I AM TOUGH STAY AWAY,,,,,,I AM NOT ABOUT TO KISS ANYONE'S AZZ

The only racism that I see is directed against White people. Take a look at just a few of these racist organisations: blm, antifia, black panthers, naacp, nation of islam, splc, congressional black caucus, etc etc. What make me sick is that all of these racist organisations are all out in the open and are acceptable now days. The media actually promotes all these despicable groups.

Latest posts

Back