Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you identify a black owned business? Do they have to identify it at the door or do you casually ask whoever is working there? Then if they say yes and I leave, without purchasing anything, I assume I am racist. So, although I am not consciously racist, I assume I am unconsciously racist, which I accept and will try hard to live up to the implied expectations. I truthfully don’t see the need to exhort or affirm anyone else’s race. If anyone can’t be comfortable in their own skin, that’s on them. They’re not a victim, they’re just a dumbass.
You can tell the business because they will hang a sign out front like they did back in the day only reversed. Racism is still alive today only now it's reversed. Not a good thing.

Since money is now apparently racist, maybe we should have separate money printed for blacks and another for Whites. I wonder which currency would be more successful.
It's pretty humorous that these fools think they are hurting Whites by trying to restrict where we spend our money. This has to be one of their dumbest ideas to date.

I wonder which currency would be more successful.
especially considering the fact that less than 15% of Americas population is actually black or mixed black and other ethnic. How does one not come to grips with the reality of not needing to look a the outside of a house, outside of a car, outside of a hotel...or the outside of a human being---and take a good look at the inside workings to decide if something is good or not???
A beautiful house on the outside---full of termites.
Newly painted car---with an oil burning motor.
Great pics of a hotel---with rats in the kitchen.
Pretty face and good talking----obummer.

I got a good chuckle from this one!

1701602414863.jpeg

Super Bowl champ 'sick of average white guys commenting on football,' proposes racial bowl game​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...S&cvid=c4474aac5a7c40b4aa66c316f380dad8&ei=20
"I’m sick of average white guys commenting on football," he wrote. "Y’all not even good at football. Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an All-Black vs. All-White bowl so these cats can stop trying to teach me who’s good at football. I’m better than ur (sic) goat."

Latest posts

Back