Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They aren't simply "not like us" - there is something seriously wrong with them.

1704144246959.png

NY Democrat Accused of 'Saying the Quiet Part Out Loud' About Illegal Immigration in Viral Clip​

https://www.independentsentinel.com/brooklyn-congresswoman-wants-migrants-to-fill-up-her-district/
Brooklyn congresswoman Clark admitted that she wants more migrants in the country to fill up her district [with future voters and for redistricting]. I doubt anyone thought bringing in illegal aliens was a humanitarian effort. The intention is partly to give Democrats a permanent electoral majority. Maybe that’s the whole reason. Democrats want all the power all the time. We will pay a very heavy price; keep reading.

“I’m from Brooklyn, NY,” Clark said. “We have a diaspora that can absorb a significant number of these migrants, and, you know, when I hear colleagues talk about, you know, the doors of the inn being closed, no room in the inn, I’m saying, you know, I need more people in my district, not just for redistricting purposes, and those members could clearly fit here.”

New Patriots Head Coach Is ‘Woke’, Seeks Out Racism: ‘I Do See Color’​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...S&cvid=b3317ad9a1c34f7b9bd0f51d00892527&ei=83
Jerod Mayo, the new head coach of the New England Patriots, made remarks about actively seeking out racism, emphasizing the significance of being the first black head coach for the team.

“You better believe being the first black head coach here in New England means a lot to me,” Mayo said. “I do see color because I believe if you don’t see color, you can’t see racism.”

One more reason to stop watching the NFL

I don;t remember seeing this here, but even if it is, still worth repeating.

How Racism Found a Home in Pumpkin Spice Latte Culture​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...me-in-pumpkin-spice-latte-culture/ar-AA1hp61q
When Lisa Powell and Elizabeth Engelhardt published a peer-reviewed research article titled “The Perilous Whiteness of Pumpkins” in 2015, many conservative, White scholars responded with outrage and disdain.

For instance, Margaret Wente, a Canadian columnist for The Globe and Mail, suggested the scholarly article reduced White people’s affinity for pumpkin spice lattes to “the ultimate expression of white privilege” and that it intended to inspire feelings of “shame,” in White people who buy them to fulfill their caffeine craving.

More segregation by the left's "anti-racists". White people need to wake up. THEY are the targets, and they just keep supporting their own demise. Idiots.

Oakland school district sued over event held for minority students​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...S&cvid=e6cf230bc3fa4151a530eff3069b8d83&ei=35
I won't post any of the content because it is too maddening. These people are radical and cannot even see their own hypocrisy.

I came across this job posting months ago and copied it, but never posted it here. I just came across the doc I saved it on, and wanted to post it. These people are insane.

Demos

Associate Director of Democracy
Demos

49 reviews

Remote

$120,000 - $130,000 a year

Profile insights

Your profile might be missing qualifications mentioned in the job description <---- HAHAHAHAHAHA

Benefits

Pulled from the full job description

403(b)

Dental insurance
Health insurance
Paid time off
Vision insurance

Full job description:

About Dēmos. Demos is a movement-oriented think tank committed to racial and economic justice. Through research, advocacy, strategic communications, litigation, and deep partnerships with grassroots organizations across the country, we build power with and for Black and brown communities. Since 2000, Demos has built relationships with grassroots partners, legal and policy experts, and policymakers to champion, advance, and realize pro-democracy and economic justice laws and policies. Demos is valued and trusted for its deep relationships with movement leaders and its ability to prioritize what the movement needs. Demos’ policy, litigation, and advocacy work has moved to the center of the national conversation and even become law. From getting money out of politics to expanding voting rights, our policy recommendations and advocacy have become reality. We don’t just develop policy papers with big ideas—we put them into action. Individually and as coalition partners, we’ve beat back anti-voter laws in multiple states, expanded access to the ballot for formerly incarcerated Americans, and protected rights guaranteed by the National Voter Registration Act. We’ve crafted narrative and policy to advance a more just, inclusive economy where Black and brown people thrive. We’ve fought for and won greater consumer protections within our credit system, improved working conditions for the federal contractor workforce, and we laid the groundwork for debt-free college and student debt cancellation.

Associate Director of Democracy. Demos is looking for an experienced policy and research analyst that will work with the Director of Democracy to support the leadership of the Democracy team and the political Democracy work at Demos. In coordination with grassroots and movement building organizations, the Associate Director will provide research and policy analysis and strategic leadership that is centered on building power and increasing democratic participation of Black and brown communities. The most competitive candidates will bring an entrepreneurial orientation, humility, and an ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to:

Develop content: Lead the creation and execution of research reports, policy briefs, and commentary on democracy-related issues.

Team Leadership: Working closely with the Director of Democracy, you help with team leadership and day-to-day management. This includes working as a thought partner and leader to help provide clear goals and direction for the collective work of the team, and at the individual staff level. You assist the Director in building team cohesion. You are a partner in team budget development and financial management. You represent your team in internal or external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, all staff meetings, or funder meetings.

Staff Supervision: You will supervise staff, checking in with direct reports regularly to ensure clarity on goals, to develop space for feedback, and to support staff development. With appropriate input from the People & Culture Team and the Director of Democracy, you lead the hiring processes for roles you will directly supervise. You are aware of and model organizational policies, practices, and values to your team and supervisee(s).

Collaborate effectively on projects with staff from across Demos’ teams and other members of the Democracy team.

Develop and strengthen movement and other partnerships: Work closely with movement partners, contacts in various government agencies, elected offices, advocacy organizations, and academic institutions to support to strategies for building an inclusive, multiracial democracy.

Other responsibilities as requested by the Director of Democracy from time to time.

The successful candidate must demonstrate the following skills and experience:

Expertise on Democracy and Progressive Policy Issues. You bring deep expertise on one or more of Demos’ core Democracy policy areas, which include voting rights and access, court reform, or money in politics. You have a proven track record of working to advance progressive policies. You have experience translating ideas into concrete policy proposals.

Leading on Racial Equity: You have a sophisticated understanding of how race dynamics impact supervisory relationships, organizational culture, partnerships, campaigns and coalition work, and can demonstrate a history of successfully intervening in problematic dynamics and deepening a racial justice approach within an organization, team, or campaign.

Building and Strengthening Relationships with Grassroots Partners. You bring a movement-building lens to your work and have experience successfully collaborating with grassroots organizations toward shared goals.

Excellent Writing and Analytical Skills. You have experience executing research and writing projects, from initial concept stage to final drafting of research reports, issue briefs, fact sheets and other materials.

Strategic and Creative Thinking. You understand that ideas matter and view research and policy as a critical component for creating the public and political will for change. You are curious by nature, and eager to uncover new analyses that can advance the public debate.

The most competitive candidates will also demonstrate several of the following skills and experience:

External Outreach and Collaboration. You are skilled at identifying and cultivating productive relationships with key individuals in movement building, academia, government, and policy and advocacy organizations.

Research Design and Narrative. You have experience designing and conducting primary research which may include surveys, interviews, focus groups and other research methods. You know how to incorporate the voices and center the lived experience of those most impacted by injustice and inequality into research and policy design and analysis.

Data proficiency. You have familiarity working with data sets, such as the American Community Survey, state voter files/public voter registration data, or commercial voter files, and you are interested in using data strategically to advance policy change. The most competitive candidates will be proficient in Stata.

Strong Supervisor. You are a talented and effective supervisor who manages direct reports effectively and models and leads strong supervisory and management practices internally.

Low Ego. You are committed to advancing the whole rather than yourself.

Additionally, candidates must bring a strong commitment to excellence and an ability to work in an evolving environment.

Work Location: Demos is working to adopt a hybrid, remote-first work model with in-person meetings taking place in the current offices in New York City or Washington, D.C. Candidates based in any continental U.S. location with the ability to travel are encouraged to apply.

Salary and Benefits: The annual salary range for this position is $120,000- $130,000 and commensurate with experience. Salary is determined based on job responsibilities and other factors determined by law. For purposes of internal equity, Demos will not negotiate salaries outside of this posted range. Demos has a generous benefits package, which includes health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 11 paid holidays, 18 vacation days per year, 5 floating holidays per year, 12 sick days per year, paid time off the last week of August, and Dec. 24 – through the first week of January, and a voluntary 403b plan.

How to Apply: Submit a concise, thoughtful cover letter and resume, that speaks to how your experience and skillset meet the qualifications for this role. We are looking for an immediate hire so applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No phone calls or emails please.

Dēmos is an Equal Opportunity Employer-people of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities.

Latest posts

Back