Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1708441124268.png

Never thought myself racist, but I am having problems with all of the changes in classic literary and movie characters .

Tonight the beloved Sense and Sensibility will have the Dashwood sisters all Black. This could never have happened in Victorian England 200 years ago. I know I mentioned this the other night, but these authors conceived these characters and we should respect their vision.

The other day I went to the store to buy a fishing license for our Thai friend. One of the questions the clerk asked for the license was what color hair she had. She didn't quite understand the guy so I said black. She hit me and called me racist and said she's not black, she's brown. She thought the guy asked what color skin she had. This was the first time that I've ever been called racist, as far as I can remember anyway. It was funny.

The other day I went to the store to buy a fishing license for our Thai friend. One of the questions the clerk asked for the license was what color hair she had. She didn't quite understand the guy so I said black. She hit me and called me racist and said she's not black, she's brown. She thought the guy asked what color skin she had. This was the first time that I've ever been called racist, as far as I can remember anyway. It was funny.
Interested to know how she handles the 500 S&W.

Interested to know how she handles the 500 S&W.
After she watched me shoot it she declined. No way could I talk her in to it.
This is kind of interesting. She grew up thinking guns were bad. She lives in Australia now and has only heard bad things about guns. Since she's been here with us and being surrounded by guns, she's seeing the truth about guns. Except for the 500 mag, she loves shooting.

Before letting my daughter shoot a full load in my 454 Casull, I started her off with a mild load, then moved up to a medium load so she could learn how to handle the recoil first. The full load turned her palm red but she handled the recoil just fine.

I've shot a 500 S&W and the recoil is very similar to that of the Casull.

Latest posts

Back