Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark is running for governor of NC! Good man. Wishing him much luck!

1709727071968.jpeg

Doesn't surprise me, just think if they wanted a White person! It would rioting all over again!
I shop at Kroger and they are putting signs up as you go in bragging about their "diversity" program showing the blacks in high positions. Wonder how many better qualified Whites they went over to hire the blacks?
I was passed over twice so the company I worked for could hire a black. Each time they had to end up firing them because they were not qualified. I left their only to be fired by my next company to make room for blacks.
I got passed over hiring for a great job cause they had to hire black, then after they caught him stealing on top of couldnt do the job they fired him!!

Many times in my working career I was told that I needed to hire blacks, or indians. I always pushed back and said that I will only hire qualified people. Subsequently I had almost all White, all male employees in all my areas of operation. The problem now days is most top managers are pussys and won't stand up to HR. My focus was only on the profitability of my departments. I didn't give a crap about quotas or diversity. This asinine BS is destroying many large corporations.

S
Many times in my working career I was told that I needed to hire blacks, or indians. I always pushed back and said that I will only hire qualified people. Subsequently I had almost all White, all male employees in all my areas of operation. The problem now days is most top managers are pussys and won't stand up to HR. My focus was only on the profitability of my departments. I didn't give a crap about quotas or diversity. This asinine BS is destroying many large corporations.
same way it is destroying State Government and Federal Government agencies, people being forced to hire employees not qualified to do the job!!

Back in the 80’s I hired female sales rep. Unheard off, I. would say a girl because she was. She worked for Coke, and when her prettiness didn’t work for Coke. I hired and taught her how to sell, listen to them, relate, how can you relate to them. Become a chameleon to do that, it was tough to sell RC Cola.
She came back a couple weeks later, “i found a common ground with someone”. And this guy was a tough sell. It was her sailing hobby. She said I was right.
Think she went on to successful career as a pharma Rep. She overall wasn’t destined for the soda industry but I was glad to teach her the basics of how to sell.
If someone wanted to work hard and listen. I would help. I guess i was more on the development of my people.
Maybe that was my strength, maybe a downfall. Still have people contacting me about how much i taught them. My circle is complete.

Back in the 80’s I hired female sales rep. Unheard off, I. would say a girl because she was. She worked for Coke, and when her prettiness didn’t work for Coke. I hired and taught her how to sell, listen to them, relate, how can you relate to them. Become a chameleon to do that, it was tough to sell RC Cola.

Both Coke and RC Cola were formulated right here in Columbus Georgia.

When I started my last job there was a black woman who had a desk just outside my office. I could hardly understand her when she talked. She talked like an ignorant ghetto dweller. I called her in to my office and told her that she had to stop talking like a niqqer and start speaking English. The next day she came in to my office, speaking excellent English, and thanked me. She said that nobody has ever had any expectations for her before. We became good friends after that. She even asked me to mentor her son when he was starting to get in trouble.

Last edited:
Both Coke and RC Cola were formulated right here in Columbus Georgia.
Doc back in the 90’s I had the president of the NY Bottle Collectors want me to give a talk. My collection of bottles and memoribilia has grown trifold since then.
Everybody collects Coke. I do RC and I have stuff i can’t even find info on. I have to keep telling my wife NOT to buy me things.

Doc back in the 90’s I had the president of the NY Bottle Collectors want me to give a talk. My collection of bottles and memoribilia has grown trifold since then.
Everybody collects Coke. I do RC and I have stuff i can’t even find info on. I have to keep telling my wife NOT to buy me things.

Sell it off to the rich commies while they still have fiat money and buy more prepps.

My bottle collection was obtained when I was the Sales Manager for a city. Was in my office and I took it when I left. 1936-1980’s. The collection has grown to advertising pieces like thermometers, Drivers jacket patches and magazine ads with celebrities like Shirley Temple, Bing Crosby, Barbara Stanwick.

In an effort to get back to the topic, My wife collects what would now be called Racist pieces. She thinks they should be preserved otherwise they would be destroyed by the left.

A Cream of Wheat ad
IMG_0459.jpeg

A license plate bracket from the 40’s. It was a Black vacation community in FL.

IMG_0460.jpeg

Yeah people do collect strange stuff.

Me, I'm just referenced as a hoarder! Because I can always find some reason to justify something (anything) MIGHT be worth SOMETHING or can be repurposed for SOMETHING, at SOME point in the future...🤔
If you can find it you are Not a hoarder!

Latest posts

Back