Know Your Racism

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i was young(er) i collected speeding tickets...
Yeah, I went through that phase. Almost had my license suspended because of how many tickets I got. I got summoned to go down to the DMV and explain myself in order to keep my license. I had an excuse that worked...plus I had to pinky swear to be a good boy. LOL.

Yeah, I went through that phase. Almost had my license suspended because of how many tickets I got. I got summoned to go down to the DMV and explain myself in order to keep my license. I had an excuse that worked...plus I had to pinky swear to be a good boy. LOL.
I never lost my license in all the years.

But i supported our local police with a lot of money.

1710242951585.png

Another job posting, in what used to be a red county. Our schools are being taken over by commies and racists, pretending to be good people.

"STANCE STATEMENT:

Evergreen Public Schools are committed to eliminating the predictability of outcomes by demographic group and we strive to be a diverse community of schools that provides each member with the opportunities, access, resources, and support they need to be successful. With this in mind, our goal is to recruit, hire and retain employees of all racial/ethnic backgrounds who will bring their unique talents and skills into our educational institution to encourage students to thrive academically. Our district aims to provide an equitable and mutually supportive learning and working environment for all students and staff to succeed in a racially and culturally diverse local, national and global community."

My wife teaches at a school on Fort Benning. She is being investigated for racism because one of her students claimed she called him "zucchini" (which she did not do). He didn't report it, his parents did. While the investigation takes place (she was told it could take months) she has to sit in what she calls "the rubber room" instead of being able to teach This kind of thing happens very frequently at her school, with over 40 instances of frivolous accusations (usually racism) against teachers just this semester. Each time, the teacher is taken out of the classroom and a sub teaches the students. The administration has weaponized the students against the teachers in order to intimidate them.

She has already won a case against the school for unlawful termination involving another frivolous accusation. She got reinstated but never got her back pay nor all of her back benefits, and went to the Inspector General for assistance. The IG's office is investigating. This accusation happened 5 days after going to the IG.

This is your new Woke US Army in action.

Where is the outrage from BLM, Colin Kaepernick, Shaun King, Patrick Mahomes, AOC, CNN, Roland Martin, MSNBC, MSM, Lebron, NBA, WNBA, NFL, Shannon Sharpe, Biden, Kamala Harris, Frances Tifoe, Ben Crump, Al Sharpton, Steve Kerr, Stephen Curry, Greg Popovich, NAACP, Nancy Pelosi, Chuckie, Democrats, The View, Lewis Hamilton, Bubba Wallace, Don Lemon, Joy Reid, Obama, Michelle Obama, The Young Turks, Taylor Swift, Megan R., Travis Kelce, Beyonce, Oprah, Tom Hanks. Jay-Z and Brittney Griner?I thought those people who I mentioned care about all black people from all over the world.

Made a movie about a secret society of black people whose job is to secretly make the lives of white people better, in order to keep black people safe from them. IN F'SANE!!!!! I couldn't hate these people any more than I do. They are the most racist among us, and believe themselves to be the least. It is called projection, you clowns!

Box Office for Movie About How 'Dangerous' White People Are Bombed Much Worse Than Anyone Expected​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne...S&cvid=f8524596b3bf412b9846abf914439dd0&ei=39

"More evidence in favor of that conclusion comes with the box-office performance of one of the most openly anti-white films in recent memory, "The American Society of Magical Negroes."

Distributed by Focus Features and directed by newcomer Kobi Libii, the film tells the story of a young man, Aren, who is recruited into a secret society of black folk dedicated to making the lives of white folk easier.

Why are they engaged in this bizarre endeavor? Because, as the film's original trailer explains, making white people's lives easier makes black people's lives safer."

Latest posts

Back