How to explain what can happen with cashless society

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you'll be lucky to find a bank branch outside of a city in Britain.
We still have banks in even the tiniest of towns.
Like this one in Louise, Mississippi, population 199
4tWMARF.png

then your lucky, we lost our town branch a couple of years ago, there is another one about 10 miles away if that one goes and it could quite easily then the next one is probably 30 miles away.
It's the trend. When I go to the branch I pull out like 4 or 5 grand. The teller asks me, as they all do now, "What do you need this cash for?" I say " Oh just general expenses, food, fuel, and the like. I wouldn't need so much if there were more branches around, such as one close to me, but you have closed most of them so I have to stock up when I get the chance." That usually shuts them up.

A cashless society means you are no longer free and means you are nearly100 percent dependent on the goodwill of the government that holds power. There be two future choices coming. That be of Caesar or of Jesus. That was the choice given of old. But at least with the world prior to the computer revolution your hidden wealth of shekels, gold, silver or cash could at least offer you a new beginning elsewhere.

that is fine by me I have never wanted to leave the USA,,,,Americans are a target just about everywhere they go,,,I will never understand the need to go where we aren't wanted
Holy cow I have never heard/read such misinformed, xenophobic, small-minded nonsense, unless you count villains in badly written movies.

Holy cow I have never heard/read such misinformed, xenophobic, small-minded nonsense, unless you count villains in badly written movies.
maybe you are on the wrong forum....

I don't hate everyone, you all get the same chance with me,,,, if you are a good person I can see it most of the time,,, but if you are a a-hole and look down your nose at people different than you or don't share your views I WILL PICK UP ON THAT ALSO

What I'm saying is pulling the plug on the whole system might be the answer to the problem?

Not possible. To pull the plug on the system implies some body that is powerful enough to do that, in which case you've just traded one boss for another. The solution is to build your own solutions, so you don't depend on anyone else's. But that takes work so most people - especially the kind of people who seem to frequent this place - won't do it. Seems like they'd rather blame certain people and wait for Trump or Obama or Jesus to come save them (depending on their particular bent).

(And hoarding powdered milk and 9mm rounds does not count as becoming independent.)

Not possible. To pull the plug on the system implies some body that is powerful enough to do that, in which case you've just traded one boss for another. The solution is to build your own solutions, so you don't depend on anyone else's. But that takes work so most people - especially the kind of people who seem to frequent this place - won't do it. Seems like they'd rather blame certain people and wait for Trump or Obama or Jesus to come save them (depending on their particular bent).

(And hoarding powdered milk and 9mm rounds does not count as becoming independent.)
Obama,,,, now that is funny,, I can see now you are here to stir the pot,,,,,, have a nice day,,,,

But that takes work so most people - especially the kind of people who seem to frequent this place - won't do it. Seems like they'd rather blame certain people and wait for Trump or Obama or Jesus to come save them (depending on their particular bent).

Hello FBI. You're trying to trick someone into saying something terroristic How inflammatory, and inacurate. LOL

1647801972400.png

Hello FBI. You're trying to trick someone into saying something terroristic How inflammatory, and inacurate. LOL
Are you so confused that when I said "build your own solutions" your mind went to "something terroristic?"

I love that this forum has an Ignore feature.

(Also, I don't think terroristic is a word.)

Latest posts

Back