Helpful Info. Hello from NC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inquisitvemind23

Reaction score
Hello I am new to prepping and am trying to learn as much as possible. I currently reside in NC. Have children, limited funds a few non lethal weapons and no lethal weapons. Any advice on how to get my prepping started? Thank you!

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

welcome from Fin, a budget prepper too.

Welcome from a top secret location only 136 people know about. There are several threads on low budget and prepping on the cheap. Also look into a lethal weapon deterant that your comfortable with and can own safely and legally.

Welcome from Alabama. You’re in a great place to learn. Oh, and a lot of us budget prep.

We all budget prep! Welcome. I tell everyone the same thing regarding prepping. Start with basics that you need to live. Water, food, shelter, security, in that order. Once you cover those you can expand with luxuries. Just remember, none of us built up what we have overnight. Put aside a little as you can and over time it builds up.

Latest posts

Back