Hello from the UK

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new to this part of town. A bit of info about me, been prepping from 15 but only really started seriously in the last 5 or so years or so. Located around Bristol in the UK, I am focused on urban prepping due to my job and partner moving to the countryside isn't a option (as much as I would love too).

I look forward to talking with you all :)

Welcome! Hope you find some useful information.

I'm sorry you can't move. Urban prepping seems challenging.
It has its challenges, with limited space its hard to store large quantitys of stuff but there is an abundance of materials laying around. Most of my water storage has been scavennged of old building sites, 200L in platic containers and didn't cost me a penny (all thoughly cleaned and tested before use).

Welcome from The West Midlands, unless you're prepping for Armageddon there are worse places to be than urban... Bristol is probably one of those places 😂😂
Yeh Bristol isn't great but I think its good training, whenever I am walking around the city centre I feel like I'm avoiding zombies and always keeping an eye on my back pockets 😂

Latest posts

Back