Hello from Indian Jim

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. I am James C. Jones, author of Total Survival, Advanced Survival, The Ultimate Book of Survival Gear, and now The Preppers Medical Manual. In my lectures and books, I often point out that “doomsday is just the day your survival plan fails”. Dooms day is not a day, it’s been going on for decades. I established Live Free USA as a not-for-profit organization back in 1968 to promote self-reliance. Their website is AmericanSurvivor.org. I currently write for American Survivor newsletter and do presentations and survival medics classes. I will be at Camp Independence in north central Indiana in May. That event has been going on since 1968’s when no-one knew what a “survivalist” was. I do not do any of this for money as all funds go to the organization. Oh, I was born and raised on the southside of Chicago so, yea, I know a lot about urban survival.

Hello James.

Sent you a contact to your website.
Freely help yourself to Family Prepping and more importantly to you,
Systematic Approach To Group Survival. (Group Survival)

Both can be seen here: Prepper site: PensacolaPreppers.us

Keep up the good work you have been doing!

If you would like to communicate: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hello James.

Sent you a contact to your website.
Freely help yourself to Family Prepping and more importantly to you,
Systematic Approach To Group Survival. (Group Survival)

Both can be seen here: Prepper site: PensacolaPreppers.us

Keep up the good work you have been doing!

If you would like to communicate: [email protected]
Great. I have been organizing groups for decades, and even have a "Creating a Sustainable Survival Team" presentation.

Attachments

• OrganizingSurvivalTeam,version2,7-16.pdf
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from Texas. Also former Illini. Though, rural so, I abhorred Chi-town.
Yea, Chicago is just another Detroit. I only live a few miles from there in NW Indian where I am a member of CERTS and VIPs and a recipient of the Citizen of the Year Award. Survivalists (in my view) should be involved in making a safer community, not hunkering in the bunker.

Welcome from Fla.! And from someone who was also born in South side of Chicago..("bad, bad Leroy Brown side of town").. and who now wouldn't hit a bull in the arse with that whole damn place!
Yea, I have a lot of stories to tell about Chicago, but there were and still are a lot of good people stuck there. I was once asked why I don't move way out into the wilderness. My answer was that I need to teach and advocate for survival where the most people are. Its not about my survival its about Americas survival.
Welcome from an place where houses are make of wood and men are make of stone.
Nice to make your aquatints. I am currently doing a series of presentation in NW Indiana and at Camp Independence in May. At my age its not about my survival, its about the life and freedom of those under 50.

Attachments

• InfoflyeV13-2016.pdf
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Hello all. I am James C. Jones, author of Total Survival, Advanced Survival, The Ultimate Book of Survival Gear, and now The Preppers Medical Manual. In my lectures and books, I often point out that “doomsday is just the day your survival plan fails”. Dooms day is not a day, it’s been going on for decades. I established Live Free USA as a not-for-profit organization back in 1968 to promote self-reliance. Their website is AmericanSurvivor.org. I currently write for American Survivor newsletter and do presentations and survival medics classes. I will be at Camp Independence in north central Indiana in May. That event has been going on since 1968’s when no-one knew what a “survivalist” was. I do not do any of this for money as all funds go to the organization. Oh, I was born and raised on the southside of Chicago so, yea, I know a lot about urban survival.
Welcome James from a dark narrow valley noth of those Mountains, where the dragons fly. That little puddle between our isles did and does cause irritation and headache, especially due to shipping costs.;)

Latest posts

Back