Must Read Looking

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

navyvet1081

BMCUSN(ret)
Banned
Reaction score
Hello,
Iam retired Chief Petty Officer Mark A. Iam looking for a full time structured survival group with a chain of command and a structured system of operation. I live with my hunting dog in the outer banks of NC and I have to get as far away from the coast as possible. Iam willing to travel anywhere. I am a disaplined man who is healthy never took a drug in my life, and I don't drink any alcohol. I don't take any medications and I walk with my bud 5 miles a day. I will contibute everything for the cause of survival. Can someone please tell me how to proceed due to I am knew to this idea. Thank you and God Bless the United States of America.

My experience in the service taught me to get away from any populated area, mainly military bases if I am going to have any chance to survive an attack. I am 92 miles from Norfolk naval base. I never thought we would get to this point with Russia, with the crazy people running around the US, I didn't serve my country to just ignore and be like all the other sheep. I am not nervous over a nuclear attack, I am nervous more about my neighbors. That's why...

If you end up having to jump in your truck and head west, don't stop until you reach Tennessee. There is no suitable remote place in NC, even in the mountains in the west of the state. I know because I looked for remote land in NC so I could move there to be near our daughter. There isn't any.

Hello,
Iam retired Chief Petty Officer Mark A. Iam looking for a full time structured survival group with a chain of command and a structured system of operation. I live with my hunting dog in the outer banks of NC and I have to get as far away from the coast as possible. Iam willing to travel anywhere. I am a disaplined man who is healthy never took a drug in my life, and I don't drink any alcohol. I don't take any medications and I walk with my bud 5 miles a day. I will contibute everything for the cause of survival. Can someone please tell me how to proceed due to I am knew to this idea. Thank you and God Bless the United States of America.

A warm welcome from the mountains of Georgia Mark! You are spot on about needing, not wanting to get away from the coast and out and away from cities. There are groups naturally, but I don’t personally know of them. Like Dr Henley said, get at least as far west as TN. Beyond Russia, there are really bad times coming…fast. Due to fertilizer shortages, food will definitely be a problem.

The fallout models I’ve seen typically show a need to stay out of the cities and never east of a large city as the models show fallout drifting eastward. Honestly where I live, the wind is usually out of the south except a few days out of the year but I’m pretty far south.

I'm in north Florida..not too far from Jacksonville (NE), so most to Georgia border . Pretty good amount of acreage, a pond, and great peice of property to self sustain..other than location wise it is great! (In my opinion)....I'm looking for off grid property in TN! TN ain't that far from outer banks of NC..or FL. for that matter...not sure I can swing a move but get after it if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back