New life

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond

Reaction score
HI FRIENDS AND PREPPERS:
I want a new life.
I'd like to relocate to a place that has, perhaps; a farm or business that I could work and live on, however; I would be open to most any situations or scenarios.
I WOULD NOT NEED A SALARY.
Im a retired, divorced and a healthy 62 year old that holds specialties within a long and successful career on Wall Street, New York City.
I have heavy experience in auto repair, race car building and race car driving. Ex-Firearm instructor. I'm a good all around handyman.
My skills on Wall Street specialized in Real Property Acquisitions.
I have immense skills and experience in business.
I'm an experienced outdoorsman and prepper.
I will relocate anywhere.
Looking forward to your anticipated reply.
Best Regards
Ray
Phone number upon request.

Welcome from a top secret location only 162 people know about.
What's so bad about your old life?

I just new a change with new adventures.
Retirement equals boredom.
Best regards
Ray

Have you thought about seeking out an actual prepper community that has multiple members and serviceable acreage?

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic
Thank you very much

Latest posts

Back