Must Read Looking

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in north Florida..not too far from Jacksonville (NE), so most to Georgia border . Pretty good amount of acreage, a pond, and great peice of property to self sustain..other than location wise it is great! (In my opinion)....I'm looking for off grid property in TN! TN ain't that far from outer banks of NC..or FL. for that matter...not sure I can swing a move but get after it if you can!
Hello Cindy,
The more I read the more being off grid looks more appealing. I need to leave ASAP that's why I filled 2 55 gallon drums of fuel today to get away from the coast. This site is awesome the amount of information is amazing thank you.

Welcome to our little group here. I wish you luck in finding a new home. You sound like a person with a level head and not crazy at all. So many people just don’t follow on with what is going around the world, much less their own backyards. Our world is only getting worse.

Hello,
Iam retired Chief Petty Officer Mark A. Iam looking for a full time structured survival group with a chain of command and a structured system of operation. I live with my hunting dog in the outer banks of NC and I have to get as far away from the coast as possible. Iam willing to travel anywhere. I am a disaplined man who is healthy never took a drug in my life, and I don't drink any alcohol. I don't take any medications and I walk with my bud 5 miles a day. I will contibute everything for the cause of survival. Can someone please tell me how to proceed due to I am knew to this idea. Thank you and God Bless the United States of America.

Welcome aboard! Stow your gear. Make everything ship-shape. Raise your anchor. Full speed ahead.

Former Marine here. I salute you.

IMHO @navyvet1081 brought a very interesting topic - sustainability (Ocean vs Mountains). I was always hilling towards the mountains but quite recently I watched kind of unrelated YouTube video about the right caliber for that kind of situations and the author's explanation why he thinks 10/22 is the right choice was very simple - all big game is going to be taken very soon and after your stash is gone you have to take what's left and 10/22 could be quite sufficient, plus it's not going to create too much noice. So, it got me thinking that the ocean could be a better option from the sustainability perspective... What do you think?

You can't reload 22, at least not effectively. You can make "bunny fart" loads for centerfire cartridges that are quieter than a 22 at the same energy level using cast bullets or even cast round balls. They will turn a semi auto into a manually operated firearm, but you will not want to waste ammo anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back