Gear for a trip

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Trapper

Reaction score
So lets say our going on a family Griswolds type vacation across the country. What stuff would you take and why?? You are only taking the family car, so space will be limited. Thoughts??

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
So lets say our going on a family Griswolds type vacation across the country. What stuff would you take and why?? You are only taking the family car, so space will be limited. Thoughts??
food, water, cooler, tent, tarp, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, tools, flash lights, lantern, stove, solar shower, deck of cards, rope, and BEER

old_anorak

Prepping Goddess
Reaction score
food, water, cooler, tent, tarp, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, tools, flash lights, lantern, stove, solar shower, deck of cards, rope, and BEER
All that except the beer. Toss it the rifle and a dog or two, some rope, and plenty of music!

Reasoning... I hate motels and would rather camp my way across the country, can't leave my service dog behind, and got to have some tunes.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
food, water, coolers,blue ice, tent, tarp,sleeping bag, tools, flash lights,rechargable lanterns, stove,extra fuel for it,deck of cards, rope,rifle(s) hand gun(s),plenty of ammo ,i prefer camping out.guess thats because of all the family camp out trips we took over the years of growing up.and i love being outside more then inside.matter of fact.my dad always had a camping list of what to take.i need to relocte it.

Lone Ranger

Reaction score
mine is packed away in large tots (2) which would be enough supplies I am confident to get us Fron N.B. to B.C. Canada no problem.

Latest posts