Escape and Evasion techniques out of populated areas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thing you need to do in a situation of mass population trying to do what ever is hold in place. Watch, Listen, and Plan!

Everyone is moving about Very soon after a disaster, you are just one of the many, People are helping each other very soon after a disaster.
These things are humanity. People will not be killing each other in the 1st 24 hrs. They still think help is comming, they are still helping others.

Do you agree so far?

After 48-72 hrs, people start getting desperate, they will take care of thier own.

Do you still agree?

You have missed your best chance to get out safely.
You are now deeper behind the lines than when it started.
Instead of being part of everyone moving out like a ripple.
You now have to try and sneek out of not only the area effected,
but also across the bigger area of those that left before.

The 1st ones will be helped as victims by those not effected by whatever,
The later ones will be met with "its more of them" , "we are all gave out"

I am curious on your thoughts on this

Everyone is moving about Very soon after a disaster, you are just one of the many, People are helping each other very soon after a disaster.
These things are humanity. People will not be killing each other in the 1st 24 hrs. They still think help is comming, they are still helping others.

Do you agree so far?

After 48-72 hrs, people start getting desperate, they will take care of thier own.

Do you still agree?

You now have to try and sneek out of not only the area effected,

I like it! it is true that in the very beginning it will be the huddled masses leaving with one another. maybe forming some sort of alliance. While those who stay behind do stand the very real chance of becoming victims at the hands of some sort of roving gang.

The desperation of those who stayed behind will become extremely dangerous.

This causes me to rethink one of my early scenarios I have been pondering.

Thanks you Hades for the "wake up call!"

These things are humanity. People will not be killing each other in the 1st 24 hrs. They still think help is coming, they are still helping others.

Do you agree so far?

Do you still agree?

You now have to try and sneak out of not only the area effected,

as a Lover of God my first instinct would be to help people, which for my family i will bypass, except for maybe a rouge victim, however, once my family is (somewhat) safe i may be inclined to help others. it may even build a virtue of building a colony of people if I've saved their lives. people whose lives are saved are more inclined to follow those who saved them, which may build a trustworthy colony.

as a Lover of God my first instinct would be to help people, which for my family i will bypass, except for maybe a rouge victim, however, once my family is (somewhat) safe i may be inclined to help others. it may even build a virtue of building a colony of people if I've saved their lives. people whose lives are saved are more inclined to follow those who saved them, which may build a trustworthy colony.
I like your philosophy. Family will always come first. I too may help some people. That being said when helping people i will use extreme caution. You never know who as ulterior motives!

I like your philosophy. Family will always come first. I too may help some people. That being said when helping people i will use extreme caution. You never know who as ulterior motives!

Human nature says everyone has "ulterior motives".

yes, but I have always felt that the real power is behind whom looks like they are in power.
the best part is most want the glory, and the man with knowledge is safe, while the the rest kill each other to get the glory.
There are more types of power than most think.

Latest posts

Back