EMP Attack?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be more concerned with terrorist setting off a dirty bomb or a small nuclear device causing local damage and contamination.
Nuclear is not near the top of My list of stuff to prepare for . But it could happen .

No, generally an emp device as planned to be used is only effective at certain altitudes, to low and you only knock out a localised area bout the size of a city or small state, to high and the energy dissipates. Many writers suggest three of four possibly five to knock out ALL electrics / electronics is needed to take out CONUS.

Small improvised none fissile dirty bombs are by far the most likely source of attack compared to military EMP cos if Country A deployed EMP enhanced devices the other side would retaliate in kind.
INFO EMP1.png
INFO EMP radius map.JPG
INFO EMP flare CME.jpg

And of course the EMP would have no effect on the USN Boomers or USAF Bunker stored nukes so who ever fired on the US / UK would only get to gloat for about 4 minutes.

Last edited:
Yes, but if the little turd started a war using any other kind of nuclear weapons, N Korea would cease to exist, and he knows that. And without his country, he is nothing. With a high altitude blast he can say they were "just testing" and didn't mean to harm anybody. Especially if N Korea is within the affected area of the EMP.

Yes, but if the little turd started a war using any other kind of nuclear weapons, N Korea would cease to exist, and he knows that. And without his country, he is nothing. With a high altitude blast he can say they were "just testing" and didn't mean to harm anybody. Especially if N Korea is within the affected area of the EMP.
I see.. well, it might happen..

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

This was also brought up in other threads.

At the right altitude over the US effective range for an EMP affect, the US is going to see that as an direct attacked, NORAD would already be mapping the trajectory thus there be no mistake on the intentions. The little-fat man wouldn't even get the chance making the claim 'we didn't mean to, it was a test' I believe the Tridents would have got the code and launched before the security council at the UN known what had happen including us laymen.

Don't worry about it, just prep for the thing that don't require electricity (that would cover most emergencies anyway) kindly an extended camping trip without the fun and luxuries.

Last edited:
Got the point there.. well, its confusing man things that are happening out there

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Favim.com-cities-cool-largest-photography-photos-548059.jpg

Tokyo-LJ00213.jpg

korean-sexy-girls-in-club-Answer.jpg

It's kinda impressive that North Koreans have lived in SHTF like conditions for as long as they have. I wonder what the hell they do all day when they arent working in labor camps.

MEANWHILE IN SOUTH KOREA.....

I know its not a common idea in the Prepper Community but We could be in a major SHTF situation like Civil unrest , Civil War , Terrorist, Plague, Government take over , and others where the power is on and computers , phones work . People commuting to work and stores open . Its not all primitive living and bugging out till the clothes rott off your back .

Latest posts

Back