A Rucking problem

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS0231

Demi-God
Reaction score
With the war in the Ukraine going on, which is really a proxy war between the Biden admin and Russia, got to thinking Putin just might feel forced into a corner and do something crazy like EMP, or cyber-attack on the grid.
What fuel that is in the tank, is the fuel in the tank.
Walking and bicycling might be my more practical means of transportation here in the immediate area.
Yesterday I started to ruck with a 30lbs pack for 30 minutes out in the fields, over uneven terrain.
Today, I will start out with a short bicycle ride.
Alternate rucking with cycling every other day, six times a week.

KGB Putin and his wet dream reviving of the USSR has been on-going for years >>> has nothing to do with Biden except the opportunity to take advantage of a non-existing international policy and a military more concerned with CA climate control acceptable tanks and aircraft than protecting the country ....

With the war in the Ukraine going on, which is really a proxy war between the Biden admin and Russia, got to thinking Putin just might feel forced into a corner and do something crazy like EMP, or cyber-attack on the grid.
Walking and bicycling might be my more practical means of transportation here in the immediate area.
Yesterday I started to ruck with a 30lbs pack for 30 minutes out in the fields, over uneven terrain.
You just gave me a really good idea! I hate going to my doctor's appointments because they're in cities. I think I need to travel with a bike in my trunk from now on.

Do you have a plan as to where you will go , eat , drink and have shelter ?

My above question wasn't to be critical but actual curiosity . When the Covid outbreak began , my alamo's area was seen by many to be the ultimate survival area so we were invaded by hoards of people with their bug out bags . Many came from hundreds of miles away . They for the most part , had no real destination in mind but drove to public lands , jumped out of their vehicles and fled into the hills with their bug out bags . It got so bad the governor shut down all public land and had their abandoned vehicles towed away . -- A local store clerk described to me as the invasion into the store he worked as like a swarm of locust buying up everything . Actually though my survival group thought this invasion as being humorous as we knew they didn't have the knowledge or fortitude to last but a few days , which proved to be correct .

You just gave me a really good idea! I hate going to my doctor's appointments because they're in cities. I think I need to travel with a bike in my trunk from now on.

When my wife worked in Portland (across the Columbia River), I kept in her trunk a nice blow up raft, a pump, life jacket, oars, and a walkie talkie for us to find each other near our meet up point.

Latest posts

Back