EDC

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

How many of us EDC a knife or multi tool

• Total voters

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
I have a pocket knife on me at all times and 2 swiss in my altoids kits in my car. one in my altoid survival one in my altoid med kit.

TigerBlue

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362167567.212024.jpg
Gerber Dime, Princeton Tec Pulsar, Spyderco, Maxpedition, Caribeaner, Cobra Knot, a 3" pocket knife, and 3 band aids hidden in my cell phone case with a $20 bill.

Kenny Lee

Reaction score
I carry a SOG multi-tool usually, but there are just so many places in NYC that specifically forbids knives and I don't want to get hassled. I use to work as a chef carrying 12 inch chef knives, and one day I had to go to the VA hospital before work, no way around it. Lets say I was not able to go in. I couldn't even leave my stuff at the checkpoint.

realisticdude

Reaction score
No true Southern Man leaves the house without knife in pocket !.. EVER..........multi-tool in glove box, but also in pocket if in the field.

rudyc

Reaction score
i loved that third picture tool, since it had many tools all in one small compact size. i have been to court with it and not been in trouble. this was an accident of course. but it just looks like a regular key, when closed.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
i loved that third picture tool, since it had many tools all in one small compact size. i have been to court with it and not been in trouble. this was an accident of course. but it just looks like a regular key, when closed.
I don't have any of the swiss tech stuff, leatherman, gerber, victorinox is my brands. I do like the key one, how is the quality ? Do you EDC anything bigger than the stuff listed above ?

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
i carry different items at a time. at the moment i am carrying the last item in the picture gallery. the second item is in my bug out bag. the 1 and 3 item, i lost some wheres...
If you like the minimal stuff check out this victorinox mini champ.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363614964.281418.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363614976.199286.jpg

Latest posts