EDC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of us EDC a knife or multi tool

• Total voters
I have a pocket knife on me at all times and 2 swiss in my altoids kits in my car. one in my altoid survival one in my altoid med kit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362167567.212024.jpg

Gerber Dime, Princeton Tec Pulsar, Spyderco, Maxpedition, Caribeaner, Cobra Knot, a 3" pocket knife, and 3 band aids hidden in my cell phone case with a $20 bill.

I carry a SOG multi-tool usually, but there are just so many places in NYC that specifically forbids knives and I don't want to get hassled. I use to work as a chef carrying 12 inch chef knives, and one day I had to go to the VA hospital before work, no way around it. Lets say I was not able to go in. I couldn't even leave my stuff at the checkpoint.

No true Southern Man leaves the house without knife in pocket !.. EVER..........multi-tool in glove box, but also in pocket if in the field.

i carry different items at a time. at the moment i am carrying the last item in the picture gallery. the second item is in my bug out bag. the 1 and 3 item, i lost some wheres...

Attachments

• imagesCA4JRS27.jpg
    imagesCA4JRS27.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 9
  • imagesCA9NVUFQ.jpg
    imagesCA9NVUFQ.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
  • imagesCA6FVMBT.jpg
    imagesCA6FVMBT.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 8
  • imagesCAJZY07Z.jpg
    imagesCAJZY07Z.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 7
i loved that third picture tool, since it had many tools all in one small compact size. i have been to court with it and not been in trouble. this was an accident of course. but it just looks like a regular key, when closed.

i loved that third picture tool, since it had many tools all in one small compact size. i have been to court with it and not been in trouble. this was an accident of course. but it just looks like a regular key, when closed.

I don't have any of the swiss tech stuff, leatherman, gerber, victorinox is my brands. I do like the key one, how is the quality ? Do you EDC anything bigger than the stuff listed above ?

i carry different items at a time. at the moment i am carrying the last item in the picture gallery. the second item is in my bug out bag. the 1 and 3 item, i lost some wheres...

If you like the minimal stuff check out this victorinox mini champ.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363614964.281418.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363614976.199286.jpg

Latest posts

Back