Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Either way, the signs are becoming clearer and clearer that there is no return to normality even with vaccination, the politicians are now talking more and more that one should tackle the climate problems straight away by entering the green economy straight away. At the moment there is talk that travel restrictions should remain active and, as the next step, a ban on cars with gasoline and diesel engines and that single-family houses should no longer be approved.
It dawns on me more and more why Sleepy Jo became president, even if the election was a fraud, he had to become president in order to realize the green economy in the USA, what is happening now in Europe could happen to you very quickly in a few weeks , that with the additional help of surveillance technology from China.

To hell with this whole system, it is not primarily about eliminating Corona but using Corona to transform our society into another. vaccination alone does not solve the problem and will not be intended, the only thing vaccination is useful for is that the state sees who follows its line, and who does not follow the line of the state, it will be a tough split between the population and the state In the end, you don't have to chase or punish those unwilling to vaccinate, the vaccinated will do it themselves.

Here in Switzerland, the personal details of EVERY person who is vaccinated are communicated directly to the government, this is new, until now this has NEVER been the case with vaccinations.

No covid inconveniences here. No covid cases in our hospital at all. Went out to lunch with daughter yesterday INSIDE a restaurant. Shopping this afternoon at our little thrift store and will stop at the bank. No mask required or requested here. This is normal.

Just checked out a small town local gun store. Sign on front door ---" You have chosen to shop at this store of your own free will, the owner does not wear a mask. Enter as you wish". Paraphrasing, but I did not have to done a mask and the owner did not wear a mask. My kind of gun store.

Just checked out a small town local gun store. Sign on front door ---" You have chosen to shop at this store of your own free will, the owner does not wear a mask. Enter as you wish". Paraphrasing, but I did not have to done a mask and the owner did not wear a mask. My kind of gun store.
Our local gun shop has a sign saying; "NO MASKS ALLOWED INSIDE".

You definitely have the right to not wear a mask, just don’t act like a temper tantrum throwing man-child when stores refuse you service.
Thats a stupid statement. No store has ever refused me service yet. Masks are NOT "required" any where around here. Never have been. Very seldom do we see a mask wearing sheep here.

I live in the kind of area that all the commie losers from California would like to move to. And everyone else would like to vacation at. Now go away.
Sane, reasonable people don’t have a desire to move to areas populated by anti-maskers. Enjoy your holler.

Sounds like you are good staying in California, Kevin 321.
I personally wouldn't live there if someone paid me to. Was born and raised in San Jose, married and lived in Santa Cruz. Family outside of Sacramento. Left there in 1985 and would not move back.

I agree with Bill that if you choose to not wear a mask then you can’t complain about businesses that choose to ban you for not wearing it.
I personally think the entire country should be mandated to wear masks at least until here immunity is reached. I also believe the entire country should be open for business. But as they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one....

Since we have the mask mandate lifted, I will enter stores without one unless they have a sign that says "mask required". . . I am so over this Covid! All you hear every time you turn on the news is something about the disease. . . All the time I get different co-workers asking if I am going to take the vaccine. NOPE and then give my opinion of way I wont. I cant tell you the last time I had a sniffle that wasn't allergy related. I have never had a flu shot and have never gotten it. Why should I take an unresearched vaccine that doesn't prevent an infection, but just lessons the effects?

I don't know why people are so ticked at non mask wearers. I don't get it. They just have to stay away from them, and that's not hard to do. Six feet. Easy Peasy.
Kevin 321....why are you so ticked about it?
I think maybe you're so mad because non maskers are being "disobedient", and that drives you nuts.

I don't know why people are so ticked at non mask wearers. I don't get it. They just have to stay away from them, and that's not hard to do. Six feet. Easy Peasy.
Kevin 321....why are you so ticked about it?
Masks help slow the spread. People who refuse to wear them in public places are selfish a$$holes. I dislike selfish a$$holes.

Sane, reasonable people don’t have a desire to move to areas populated by anti-maskers. Enjoy your holler.
I do enjoy it here; clean air, clean water, mountains and forests, whats not to enjoy. Not sure what a holler is though but I'm pretty sure I don't have one. Maybe thats supposed to be an insult? I don't think my area is populated by "anti-maskers". More like hard working people who can think for ourselves and are capable of making our own decisions. Wear a mask, dont wear a mask. Nobody cares what someone else does. Now go away.

Masks help slow the spread. People who refuse to wear them in public places are selfish a$$holes. I dislike selfish a$$holes.
Keep telling yourself that and drinking the kool-aid kevin. Anyone with half a working brain knows that face diapers are ineffective and worthless. Go ahead and follow your govt master.

Latest posts

Back