COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These rapid tests are really very imprecise and not accepted everywhere in the hospitals here. The rapid tests have an advantage for the authorities, many people are wrongly rated as positive, this drives up the positive rates at the health authorities and the media and the authorities can then close even more restaurants and other facilities. Here it goes like this, you do not close restaurants directly, but you restrict your opening times so that a business is unprofitable and the restaurants close themselves, probably forever because you can then not sue the politicians.

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes

Guillain-Barré syndrome
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
Transverse myelitis
Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
Convulsions/seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy and cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute myocardial infarction
Myocarditis/pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Deaths
Pregnancy and birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
Kawasaki disease
Multisystem I nflammatory Syndrome in Children
Vaccine enhanced disease

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

The vaccine is not a world wide conspiracy to sterilize, kill or zombifye everyone. It does have some risks, as does anything being injected into your body, but the fact is it saves a whole lot more than those without it. In the 12th century uneducated people believed the plague was caused by demons, we know better now.

The vaccine is not a world wide conspiracy to sterilize, kill or zombifye everyone. It does have some risks, as does anything being injected into your body, but the fact is it saves a whole lot more than those without it. In the 12th century uneducated people believed the plague was caused by demons, we know better now.

The genuine vaccine experts - the people who actually develop vaccines - said back in March that 18 months would be rushing it, Brent.

Remind me again...Who was it that was saying that Trump was irresponsible for pushing the "untested drug" hydroxychloroquine?

Oh yeah, now I remember, that was YOU!

Hydroxychloroquine has been studied every which way from Sunday and taken by millions of people worldwide for decades

You surprise me Doc. I figured you for an educated guy that based opinions on science. That being said, do I think any vaccine is without risks? No. I just see evidence that there is much more risk with the virus.
as far as hydroxy. I followed the science after trials were showing it to not be effective against the virus. If one researcher says it’s no good then take that with a grain of salt. But when many come out and say the same thing then it’s worthy of considering.
here we have individuals saying it will kill you. I don’t know the educational background of them, but I’m guessing it has nothing to do with medical or vaccine research. Worldwide we have thousands of research scientists saying the vaccine is both effective and safe. If you were a betting man, who would you place your money on?

The genuine vaccine experts - the people who actually develop vaccines - said back in March that 18 months would be rushing it, Brent.

Remind me again...Who was it that was saying that Trump was irresponsible for pushing the "untested drug" hydroxychloroquine?

Oh yeah, now I remember, that was YOU!

Hydroxychloroquine has been studied every which way from Sunday and taken by millions of people worldwide for decades

The simple reason for the media and big pharma, corrupt fauci to poo poo Hydroxychloroquine is so that this Vaccine could be Fast Tracked.

IT’S WAR: Communist China successfully infiltrated vaccine giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline as part of “unrestricted warfare” to defeat the US military and conquer North America

“So far, only 8,192 names have been publicly released of the nearly 2 million CCP loyalists whose names are on the full list. We have not yet seen how many CCP loyalists are working with the tech giants such as Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. However, we already know that Facebook deliberately hired communist Chinese software experts to design its “hate speech engineering” algorithm that censors U.S. citizens who defend the Constitution or President Trump.

In other words, Big Tech deliberately recruits communist Chinese to build more advanced censorship algorithms to censor Americans, and then Big Tech deploys these algorithms to bury all evidence of election theft that was also carried out via China-owned Dominion Voting Systems. What we are describing here is a massive, international criminal conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America.

This is why all the CEOs of Big Tech must face arrest, prosecution and public executions if found guilty of treason.”

They have tested
How can they POSSIBLY know that without full testing Brent?
They have tested it with thousands of people. I agree that isn’t what I would call full testing either. I do think this has been an extraordinary event and agree that speeding up the process is warranted. The thought of prolonged closures and restrictions is more scary than the vaccine.

IT’S WAR: Communist China successfully infiltrated vaccine giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline as part of “unrestricted warfare” to defeat the US military and conquer North America

“So far, only 8,192 names have been publicly released of the nearly 2 million CCP loyalists whose names are on the full list. We have not yet seen how many CCP loyalists are working with the tech giants such as Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. However, we already know that Facebook deliberately hired communist Chinese software experts to design its “hate speech engineering” algorithm that censors U.S. citizens who defend the Constitution or President Trump.

In other words, Big Tech deliberately recruits communist Chinese to build more advanced censorship algorithms to censor Americans, and then Big Tech deploys these algorithms to bury all evidence of election theft that was also carried out via China-owned Dominion Voting Systems. What we are describing here is a massive, international criminal conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America.

This is why all the CEOs of Big Tech must face arrest, prosecution and public executions if found guilty of treason.”
That’s just all kinds of crazy

Man With Bullhorn Takes Stand Against Newsom's Lockdowns In California Costco

An anti-lockdown protester staged a one man demonstration in a California branch of Costco, telling shoppers, “Don’t let them do it!”

“Don’t let them do it! You know why we’re under this lockdown right now – because all the information that’s coming out about COVID, they know it’s a farce,” said the man.

“You must not do this, if you continue, this is the life that you will have,” he added.

The protester continued to address shoppers via a bullhorn as staff tried to intervene.

“Governor Newsom doesn’t have the right to shut us down or make you wear a mask!” said the man as two other customers walked up to give him a fist bump.

Costco Culture Jam about Coronavirus pic.twitter.com/TS3MgG0nqX
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) December 14, 2020

“We’ve got to stand up for ourselves because this Governor is gonna keep us locked down until we do something about it – are you gonna let this happen?” he asks.

The backlash against Governor Gavin Newsom’s stay-at-home order is growing after it was revealed that Sheriffs in counties that represent 40 percent of California’s population say they won’t enforce his coronavirus restrictions.

Newsom’s shutdown of children’s playgrounds and outdoor dining has prompted fury, with business owners saying they are being unfairly punished.

In a viral video, Angela Marsden, owner of the Pineapple Hill Saloon & Grill, explained how she obeyed all the instructions for outdoor dining but now faces financial ruin while a movie company was allowed to set up its own eating section in a nearby parking lot.

“I’m losing everything,” a tearful Marsden says in the clip.

“Everything I own is being taken away from me and they set up a movie company right next to my outdoor patio, which is right over here.”

Man With Bullhorn Takes Stand Against Newsom's Lockdowns In California Costco | ZeroHedge

1607993451487.png

How can they POSSIBLY know that without full testing Brent?
I will admit that I’m almost a little glad I’m not getting the first vaccines. That will give a little more time for more testing at least. Honestly I’m not really worried but it has crossed my mind.

Man With Bullhorn Takes Stand Against Newsom's Lockdowns In California Costco

An anti-lockdown protester staged a one man demonstration in a California branch of Costco, telling shoppers, “Don’t let them do it!”

“Don’t let them do it! You know why we’re under this lockdown right now – because all the information that’s coming out about COVID, they know it’s a farce,” said the man.

“You must not do this, if you continue, this is the life that you will have,” he added.

The protester continued to address shoppers via a bullhorn as staff tried to intervene.

“Governor Newsom doesn’t have the right to shut us down or make you wear a mask!” said the man as two other customers walked up to give him a fist bump.

Costco Culture Jam about Coronavirus pic.twitter.com/TS3MgG0nqX
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) December 14, 2020

“We’ve got to stand up for ourselves because this Governor is gonna keep us locked down until we do something about it – are you gonna let this happen?” he asks.

The backlash against Governor Gavin Newsom’s stay-at-home order is growing after it was revealed that Sheriffs in counties that represent 40 percent of California’s population say they won’t enforce his coronavirus restrictions.

Newsom’s shutdown of children’s playgrounds and outdoor dining has prompted fury, with business owners saying they are being unfairly punished.

In a viral video, Angela Marsden, owner of the Pineapple Hill Saloon & Grill, explained how she obeyed all the instructions for outdoor dining but now faces financial ruin while a movie company was allowed to set up its own eating section in a nearby parking lot.

“I’m losing everything,” a tearful Marsden says in the clip.

“Everything I own is being taken away from me and they set up a movie company right next to my outdoor patio, which is right over here.”

Man With Bullhorn Takes Stand Against Newsom's Lockdowns In California Costco | ZeroHedge

View attachment 11661
I don’t agree with complaining about the mask mandate but do think all the other restrictions are crap. California has always been way out there but it is way over the line now. How can any of the businesses survive this kind of crap. And doesn't newsom realize that when he puts half the businesses under he won’t have an economy anymore?

I don’t agree with complaining about the mask mandate but do think all the other restrictions are crap. California has always been way out there but it is way over the line now. How can any of the businesses survive this kind of crap. And doesn't newsom realize that when he puts half the businesses under he won’t have an economy anymore?
Honestly I wonder if he wakes up in the morning and ask himself 'how can I mess with my state today' and then laughs about how they are actually following orders on what he says. . . .

I'd be worried if I was you. . . It's not a normal vaccine from our childhood years and there is no scientific proof of the long run on how it will effect the body.
I’m really not too worried, just thinking out loud above. But yes, there are some risks.

Latest posts

Back