COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the real story is starting to roll. If the rats are out and looking for food, they will be looking anywhere everywhere for something to eat. Even each other. If they find a corona death somewhere, eat someone, get sick themselves and spread it amongst themselves???? Even possible after a few dogs and cats are supposedly sick with corona. Will all the rats die and it ends a rat plague with the corona plague?? Lemmings supposedly drown in the thousands if there is not enough food and the first one takes to water and the rest follow...Questions without answers...GP

US States with 100 deaths or more from COVID-19 as of 29 Mar

New York ... 883 (+277 +45.7%)
8Uo2iON.png

Washington . 189 (+14 +8.0%)
New Jersey . 140 (+32 +29.6%)
Louisiana .. 137 (+18 +15.1%)
California . 121 (+19 +18.6%)
Michigan ... 111 (+19 +20.7%)

Last edited:
Well, it looks like Trump is following through on his pro Second Amendment promises...Gun Manufacturers, Ammo Manufacturers, and shooting ranges are specifically listed as Essential Businesses!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rs-retailers-essential-businesses-nationwide/
Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide
The DHS guidelines list as essential:
  • Workers supporting the manufacturing of safety equipment and uniforms for law enforcement, public safety personnel, and first responders.
  • Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.
The Second Amendment Foundation’s Alan Gottlieb commented on the DHS declaration, saying, “Every freedom loving American owes President Trump and his administration a very big thank you for protecting our Second Amendment Rights. This is another Trump promise made and promise kept.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maine-co...tree-block-driveway-force-neighbor-quarantine
Armed vigilantes in Maine chop down tree, block driveway to force neighbor to self-quarantine amid coronavirus pandemic
A group of armed vigilantes cut down a tree and dragged it across a man’s driveway in Maine to force him to quarantine in his home amid fears he could be infected with the coronavirus, officials said.

A man residing on Cripple Creek Road in Vinalhaven, an island off the coast of Maine, called authorities around 3:35 p.m. Friday to report a group of people with guns had cut down a large tree and dragged it in front of his driveway, blocking access to the main road.

“Deputies have learned that there is a general belief by some island residents that the Cripple Creek Residents are supposed to be quarantined because they came here from another state and could have COVID-19,” the Knox County Sheriff’s Office in Maine said in a Facebook post.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maine-co...tree-block-driveway-force-neighbor-quarantine
Armed vigilantes in Maine chop down tree, block driveway to force neighbor to self-quarantine amid coronavirus pandemic
A group of armed vigilantes cut down a tree and dragged it across a man’s driveway in Maine to force him to quarantine in his home amid fears he could be infected with the coronavirus, officials said.

A man residing on Cripple Creek Road in Vinalhaven, an island off the coast of Maine, called authorities around 3:35 p.m. Friday to report a group of people with guns had cut down a large tree and dragged it in front of his driveway, blocking access to the main road.

“Deputies have learned that there is a general belief by some island residents that the Cripple Creek Residents are supposed to be quarantined because they came here from another state and could have COVID-19,” the Knox County Sheriff’s Office in Maine said in a Facebook post.

LOL. Those people better stay in the house! :eek:

THIS COULD BE PROMISING...

Coronavirus Patients Taken Off Ventilators and Out of ICU After Receiving Experimental Drug Leronlimab...

Two patients in New York City were taken off ventilators taken out of intensive care after they received the experimental drug leronlimab.

The New York Post reported:

At least two of seven patients on leronlimad saw significant improvement.

Two coronavirus patients in New York City are off ventilators and out of intensive care after they received an experimental drug to treat HIV and breast cancer.

As the skyrocketing number of cases stretches city hospitals to the limit, doctors are racing to find out which drugs on the market or in development might help in fighting the infection.

The drug, leronlimab, is delivered by injection twice in the abdomen, the Daily Mail reported.

Of seven critically ill patients who received the drug in New York, two were removed from ventilators and two showed significant improvement.

Wonder where the outrage is by the left? After all, this IS an experimental drug, not ok’d by the FDA for this use. Oh, that’s right, it wasn’t mentioned by the President!

THIS COULD BE PROMISING...

Coronavirus Patients Taken Off Ventilators and Out of ICU After Receiving Experimental Drug Leronlimab...

Two patients in New York City were taken off ventilators taken out of intensive care after they received the experimental drug leronlimab.

The New York Post reported:

At least two of seven patients on leronlimad saw significant improvement.

Two coronavirus patients in New York City are off ventilators and out of intensive care after they received an experimental drug to treat HIV and breast cancer.

As the skyrocketing number of cases stretches city hospitals to the limit, doctors are racing to find out which drugs on the market or in development might help in fighting the infection.

The drug, leronlimab, is delivered by injection twice in the abdomen, the Daily Mail reported.

Of seven critically ill patients who received the drug in New York, two were removed from ventilators and two showed significant improvement.

Wonder where the outrage is by the left? After all, this IS an experimental drug, not ok’d by the FDA for this use. Oh, that’s right, it wasn’t mentioned by the President!
Or they just haven't heard about it yet.
I'm glad they are trying different treatments. If I was on a ventilator and there was nothing else they could do, I think I'd want them to try anything that had a chance of working at that point. I understand the need for strict protocols in medical testing (to avoid unethical tests and unscientific bs) but when someone's dying and they might have a chance with something that's available, I think it's unethical to deny them.

Can't remember if anyone has posted this yet, but this is GREAT NEWS!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/29/fda-emergency-authorization-anti-malaria-drug-155095
FDA issues emergency authorization of anti-malaria drug for coronavirus care
The Food and Drug Administration on Sunday issued an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, decades-old malaria drugs championed by President Donald Trump for coronavirus treatment (and in order to somehow discredit Trump, they just HAD to add...) despite scant evidence.

The agency allowed for the drugs to be "donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible," HHS said in a statement, announcing that Sandoz donated 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to the stockpile and Bayer donated 1 million doses of chloroquine.

Brent, I was reading it something like 1 in 10 survive while on the ventilator 55yr old and above
Those odds are even more disturbing. My sister is a respiratory therapist. She is a smoker, a bit overweight and 58yrs old. She is considering working in NYC to help out the medical personnel. I commend her but am trying to get her to leave that for the thirty year olds.

Those odds are even more disturbing. My sister is a respiratory therapist. She is a smoker, a bit overweight and 58yrs old. She is considering working in NYC to help out the medical personnel. I commend her but am trying to get her to leave that for the thirty year olds.

As hard as it is, 50 and above should stay away from helping, I know it may seem harsh, but harshness is the reality.

Latest posts

Back