COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These a couple articles that one of our members sent me today in a PM. He was in a hurry and packing things up to get out of the location he is at, but wanted to pass along the information. Both these articles are in German so you will need to use a translator to read, unless you know the language. Appears information about the vaccines are coming out there, in fact autopsy reports were being LIVE STREAMED. Out of 40 autopsied Covid patients that passed away, at least 1/3 was due to the vaccine itself. It's a 2 part series. Sorry about the translation issues but you will get what they are saying. . .

The LIVE stream on www.wochenblick.at! Scientists present results Fine tissue analyses of the dead! + Analysis of experimental vaccines! 40 corpses autopsied: One third died causally from vaccination! Microscopic details and tissue changes 2 vaccine deaths from Austria! Metal parts in vaccines MEGA inflammatory foci, cell detachment, autoimmune diseases Prof. Burkhardt: "Lymphocyte amok in all tissues and organs" LIVE-STREAM presented by OVALmedia:

Lawyers on board: What happens next with these findings?

Dr. med Axel Bolland uses dark field microscopy to present the change in the blood after vaccination:

What Dr. Bolland has otherwise observed in vaccinated people so far: concentration disorders, changes in character, dementia, new diseases that did not exist before, as described by the pathologists.

This is what the researchers found in the Biontech/Pfizer vaccine: These parts should be up to 0.5 millimeters in size. They were found in various Biontech/Pfizer batches. Is it Morgellons, chips or even graphene oxide? The researchers do not dare to express any conjectures – the images are disturbing, of course.
View attachment 13652

View attachment 13653

Metal part in Johnson and Johnson:
View attachment 13654

Dr. Maria Hubmer-Mogg – Doctor and initiator "We show our face" LIVE! Dr. Maria Hubmer-Mogg is connected live from Austria. It shows its analyses of vaccine samples. "You can't help but be amazed – what has that lost in a so-called vaccine?" asks Hubmer-Mogg as she presents us with videos of metal parts from AstraZeneca and Biontech/Pfizer samples.

Hubmer-Mogg also found "chip-like" metals in vaccines. "Colleagues around the world are analyzing vaccines" – the observations are comparable to those of Hubmer-Mogg's colleagues, with whom she is in active exchange. One of many metallic finds by Dr. Hubmer-Mogg in a vaccine:
View attachment 13655
More and more vaccine consequences observed More and more physician colleagues are busy with the treatment of vaccine side effects, the experts report of their exchange with other physicians. Thrombosis in particular is increasing, says Dr. Hubmer-Mogg.

Legal and political demands Viviane Fischer: "It is imperative that the observations are followed up and statistically recorded. Registers that already exist must be used." So the IVF registries or the cancer registries. A well-known doctor had reported to Ms. Fischer that the fertility of her patients had dropped from 23% to 7% during the last few months. Whether there is a connection with the vaccinations must be further observed and first researched. Election advertising on the threat situation: Viviane Fischer and Holger Fischer make an election recommendation for their party "die Basis" for the upcoming Bundestag election, which wants to prevent the threat situation.

On the part of the state, institutions such as the Paul Ehrlich Institute have a duty to examine the vaccines and draw on the findings. Fischer sees the state above all in this respect in the duty: "The people must be enlightened!" and above all the doctors are called upon. If the vaccine manufacturers have substances in their vaccines that cannot be known to the states, however, they should above all be held accountable: "It must be checked which recourse claims can be made of the vaccine companies."

Pro-BNP, lymphocytes, D-dimers: review must become vaccination doctor standard Lawyer Holger Fischer calls above all for new requirements for vaccination doctors. Especially since the frequent changes to lymphocytes and D-dimers are now known, the standard for vaccination doctors must be changed. Pro-BNP diagnoses would also have to be made, because they showed the risk of heart disease. From his point of view, they must be obliged to examine for known side effects before and after vaccinations. However, the vaccines would have to be withdrawn from the market anyway and the EMA must recall their approval.

Hubmer-Mogg: Crimes against children – vaccinations must be stopped Maria Hubmer-Mogg: "This is a crime that the vaccines will not be stopped, but will soon be rolled out to our smallest children!" It is madness and that according to these simple findings: "This is not rocket science! We had a simple dark field microscope and found substances in these "vaccines" that you don't see in any other vaccine. We must not vaccinate children with such an experimental substance."

It's also about saving people "Most people don't even know how sick they are," explains lawyer Holger Fischer from the Corona Committee. It is important that what can still be saved is saved. Viviane Fischer: "Go into diagnostics, determine your D-dimers if you have suffered from headaches since vaccination". It is important that individuals get to safety and take countermeasures if they have already suffered corona vaccine damage.

Appeal to doctors: Report observations to Corona Committee! Holger Fischer appeals to doctors who have made appropriate observations with corona vaccine side effects to contact the Corona Committee. Because more witnesses would be sought to hold the responsible politicians, corporations and media legally responsible.

https://www.wochenblick.at/wochenblick-berichtet-live-corona-impfung-die-grosse-autopsie-stream/https://www.wochenblick.at/live-teil-ii-corona-impfung-die-grosse-autopsie-corona-ausschuss/

Part 2 on the "BIG AUTOPSY": The lawyers Viviane and Holger Fischer from the Corona Committee now take a legal position. A woman suffered "turbo cancer" after being vaccinated and she wants to know how to proceed legally. Dr. Axel Bolland and Dr. Maria Hubmer-Mogg (from Austria!) take a stand.

I translated the first article, which takes time since I have to do it little by little. I read the second and I would advise you to also. For a respected member here that feels like he needs to pack up things to evacuate because he feels like war is coming in his neighborhood speaks volumes.

Google will change the entire website to English in a second by selecting English at the bottom of the page.

I posted both links in chat, hours ago.

BLM is voicing dissent over the Vax and what the TYRANT in the WH is doing!

Large Group of BLM Activists Protest NYC Vaccine Mandate; Chant “Cancel Carmine’s” After Brawl at Popular Restaurant Over Vax Card (Video)

Johnson interviewed the protest’s organizer Hawk Newsome – The founder of the BLM chapter of Greater NY – who explained how he deeply believes that the vaccine is “a choice,” saying that ‘nobody should be excluded from everyday activities’ just because they decide not to take the experimental jab.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ines-brawl-popular-restaurant-vax-card-video/

Last edited:
💥 🔥💥 CONFIRMED: Gov. Inslee setting up covid concentration camps in Washington state, issuing job listings for “strike team” coordinators”

“NOTE: A few hours before this article was published, the listing was stealth edited to remove the term “strike team,” and the original URL which contained “strike team” was auto-forwarded to a new URL.”

1632230378288.jpeg

1632230400491.jpeg

The Isolation and Quarantine (I&Q) Section works to decompress hospitals by supporting local and state isolation and quarantine, Alternate Care Facility (ACF), and patient transport (EMS) by partnering with local governments (Tribes, Counties, Cities) and communities, state agencies, and other entities in the event of an emergency.

People who test positive for COVID-19 or who are exposed to someone who tests positive are asked to isolate or quarantine (I & Q) away from other people for 10 to 14 days in order to reduce risk of transmitting the virus to others. Most people are able to isolate or quarantine in their own homes. In Washington State, providing for I & Q is the responsibility of local jurisdictions.

The state Isolation and Quarantine facility was created for individuals who are not Washington residents but are traveling in our state and test positive for COVID-19 or who have been exposed to someone who tests positive and do not have a residence or other location in which to spend their 10-14 day isolation or quarantine period.

Our state facility operates from within a motel in Lewis County. Our team provide a number of different services for our guests. Team members provide transportation to and from the facility in vans that have been altered to separate air flow to protect the driver. There is a nurse on staff who checks guest vitals multiple times per day to ensure that guests whose condition worsens get timely transport to a medical facility for care. Another team member will accompany the nurse on their rounds and take notes for the nurse. Team members provide for all aspects of the guest’s stay to include providing laundry services, delivering hygiene products, delivering ready-made foods or microwaveable foods to the guests. Team members also answer phones, check inventory and keep track of supplies needed to safely operate the facility. Team members receive training in fit and use of personal protection equipment (PPE). In addition, team members may be asked to provide technical assistance to local health jurisdictions or tribal nations on facility operation and performance.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/care...ne-team-consultants-ps2-non-permanent-doh5814

This service will probably only wealthy people can afford, the normal people will not be able to pay.
It will still come so far that the normal people in special quarantine camps is quartered (locked up) and there beautifully guarded...
A few decades ago Auschwitz Birkenau also offered isolation and quarantine stays, and exactly in the direction of mankind is now on the road again, the governments here are already putting very great pressure on unvaccinated people and we are already openly called a danger to mankind, next level of repression are probably concentration camps.

I know that you don't mean that with your article and that you don't want to say that, but at the moment my stress level concerning Corona is on dark red and I can't do anything about quarantine and islolation and all the official crap anymore. We have to learn to live with the crap and we need some normality again. What we don't need is the government dividing the people further and above all we don't need more coercion for this and that.
The workers now already have to fear for your job because you are not vaccinated and that you take your children away and forced vaccinated that is already a few steps too much over the red line, it will come the day where it will escalate, at the latest when it comes out that there are consequential damages from this vaccination program.

This service will probably only wealthy people can afford, the normal people will not be able to pay.
It will still come so far that the normal people in special quarantine camps is quartered (locked up) and there beautifully guarded...
A few decades ago Auschwitz Birkenau also offered isolation and quarantine stays, and exactly in the direction of mankind is now on the road again, the governments here are already putting very great pressure on unvaccinated people and we are already openly called a danger to mankind, next level of repression are probably concentration camps.

I know that you don't mean that with your article and that you don't want to say that, but at the moment my stress level concerning Corona is on dark red and I can't do anything about quarantine and islolation and all the official crap anymore. We have to learn to live with the crap and we need some normality again. What we don't need is the government dividing the people further and above all we don't need more coercion for this and that.
The workers now already have to fear for your job because you are not vaccinated and that you take your children away and forced vaccinated that is already a few steps too much over the red line, it will come the day where it will escalate, at the latest when it comes out that there are consequential damages from this vaccination program.

This program is for travelers, and people who are essentially homeless and are sick. They are putting them up in motels to isolate and quarantine so as not to infect others. People who are positive, and have a home to go to are sent home to quarantine.
This goes for vaccinated or unvaccinated. They are trying to mitigate spread as we are so overwhelmed. Its already happened in Yakima County.
I think motels are far from Auschwitz camps and gas chambers.

I think it is good that you also test and islolate vaccinated, in many parts of Europe only unvaccinated are tested.
If you have the Corona certificate in my country, you can get in everywhere and are no longer tested in hospitals. They can infect each other or introduce Corona in old people's homes and no one is interested.

I advise you but do not come to Europe, here you will be treated in certain countries very repressive by the authorities and police if you are not vaccinated. If you do not know how you lived in the 3 Reich at that time, you can experience it here in certain countries LIVE and every week the government and the police still puts one on it.

The problem is that both vax and unvax can catch and spread. Vax are not as infectious as long, BUT - they can still spread it!!! Makes me crazy - the dividing that is going on, and leaders acting like vax people can't spread.

Here the government says that vaccinated people no longer contribute to the pandemic and are not a risk to others, one now locks everyone else out of public life, shopping and work I may still but everything else is as good as forbidden to me.
Since I react paradoxically to medication, vaccination is not an option for me, the probability that I die is 50/50 and the risk is too high for me.

The only thing left for me is to continue to be discriminated against by the authorities and to remain a second-class person in this dictatorship, or to infect myself with Corona and then I will be a free person again for 6 months.
How would you choose??? Personally, I will probably take the risk to infect me because the state will probably force me in a few weeks to vaccination, here you want 90% vaccinated, you achieve with voluntariness NEVER.
The children you want to vaccinate now also at any price, in Germany there were already the first dead children because of the vaccination,

Here the government says that vaccinated people no longer contribute to the pandemic and are not a risk to others, one now locks everyone else out of public life, shopping and work I may still but everything else is as good as forbidden to me.
Since I react paradoxically to medication, vaccination is not an option for me, the probability that I die is 50/50 and the risk is too high for me.

The only thing left for me is to continue to be discriminated against by the authorities and to remain a second-class person in this dictatorship, or to infect myself with Corona and then I will be a free person again for 6 months.
How would you choose??? Personally, I will probably take the risk to infect me because the state will probably force me in a few weeks to vaccination, here you want 90% vaccinated, you achieve with voluntariness NEVER.
The children you want to vaccinate now also at any price, in Germany there were already the first dead children because of the vaccination,
That's a tough spot to be in. Don't take the risk to infect yourself. You probably will be fine, but the risk of clots, and long haul symptoms just isn't worth it, IMO.
Granted, I've seen the worst of the worst, and after a particularly rough week this week I just want to go hole up on my property and never see anyone again.

🖐 What was said in this article happened to me. My doctor did NOTHING for me! Told me to go to the hospital if I couldn’t breathe. That’s it! I asked him for something, anything to take while at home. He refused! Thank the Lord people on here had given me solid advice on how to treat Covid, or who knows if I would still be here?

Yep, you're COVID positive. Go home and stay home until you're negative. Call 911 if you can't breathe."

That's about the extent of what those stricken with COVID over the past 18 months have been told on how to treat the virus symptoms. Little, if any, other help is offered to keep one from ending up in the hospital. It's a dilemma that has baffled anyone observing the pandemic.

But the question is "Why?" And why is the media slapping down any possible treatments that some find that work? “

Sorry that happened to you, Georgia Peachie. Husband and I received good care, and stayed out of the hospital. Only had one PA that was a total jerk. I'm sure there are some medical "experts" that believe that non vaxxed deserve what they get. They are wrong. We are human, too.

Sorry that happened to you, Georgia Peachie. Husband and I received good care, and stayed out of the hospital. Only had one PA that was a total jerk. I'm sure there are some medical "experts" that believe that non vaxxed deserve what they get. They are wrong. We are human, too.

So glad you and your hubby received good care and are feeling better! This was my first experience with a rotten doctor. My husband was over a nationwide healthcare system, and they were fabulous! Was with them many, many years. He retired and we moved out of network or we would still be with them, as we have free healthcare for life. Good news is my new doctor is wonderful!! :)👍

Latest posts

Back