COVID-19 in The USA

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I bet 90% of both Republican and Democrat politicians own stock in big pharmaceuticals.
I also own stock in "big pharma". Anybody can buy stock in pharmaceutical company's. In fact, I bet anyone that owns mutual funds in their 401k or IRA's also have some pharmaceutical stocks.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Such a very sad story from a 70 year old doctor being restrained because he intervened with his "roommate's" condition because he was willing to save this mans life. This is how some are treated in the hospital and should be very concerning.
1628893524764.png

“Since when did hospitals turn into jails?”

A doctor from Florida reported on his recent experience in the hospital. Dr. Stephen Guffanti was entered into Sarasota Memorial Hospital in early August. During his stay, he was roomed with another individual who had COVID. The other individual required antibiotics for pneumonia he contracted but the hospital refused to order him the badly needed drugs.

The doctor offered to represent the 50-year-old patient but the hospital continued to not address the man’s pneumonia. When the doctor offered to help the man, the hospital put the doctor in restraints until they decided how to deal with him.

This unbelievable story appears to be an effort by those in power to COVID-Kill the middle-aged man by not providing to him the anti-biotics needed to kill pneumonia.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
Such a very sad story from a 70 year old doctor being restrained because he intervened with his "roommate's" condition because he was willing to save this mans life. This is how some are treated in the hospital and should be very concerning.
View attachment 13266
“Since when did hospitals turn into jails?”

A doctor from Florida reported on his recent experience in the hospital. Dr. Stephen Guffanti was entered into Sarasota Memorial Hospital in early August. During his stay, he was roomed with another individual who had COVID. The other individual required antibiotics for pneumonia he contracted but the hospital refused to order him the badly needed drugs.

The doctor offered to represent the 50-year-old patient but the hospital continued to not address the man’s pneumonia. When the doctor offered to help the man, the hospital put the doctor in restraints until they decided how to deal with him.

This unbelievable story appears to be an effort by those in power to COVID-Kill the middle-aged man by not providing to him the anti-biotics needed to kill pneumonia.
Do you really think ANY healthcare professional wouldnt treat a patient in any US hospital? Come on this story is complete BS! Why are so many here so easily willing to believe this crap?

GeorgiaPeachie

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
We saw many in NY this last year. . .in 2020.
Dani, some people are so ignorant they don’t READ the article!

The doctor did not refuse to treat this patient...he refused to ACKNOWLEDGE and PRESCRIBE meds for the sick patient’s pneumonia that required antibiotics! This pizz poor “doctor” was told about the pneumonia TWICE, but did nothing!

EastenerWesterner

God Like
Reaction score
Yes, cuomo putting sick people in nursing homes was beyond stupid. But he is a politician, not a doctor. I can’t imagine any real doctor could be so stupid.
That affected one of my kids who is a Dr

The corrections system transfers never shut down. Hey, if you got a closed system, why not keep it closed. Infectious disease 101. Only have to worry about employees bringing it in.
Nope Moron Cuomo and most other Governor‘s kept business as usual for the prison system. My other kid works at a introduction/welcome facility. Every 2 weeks, a new bunch of inmates from Rikers. County Jails were happy to get rid of them to the state.
The more you peel back the layers, the more you find. Democrat incompetence as well as Republican.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score

Under normal conditions in stores, classrooms and offices, exhaled breath particles disperse, carried by air currents and, depending on the ventilation system, are replaced by fresh air roughly every 15 to 30 minutes. But erecting plastic barriers can change air flow in a room, disrupt normal ventilation and create "dead zones," where viral aerosol particles can build up and become highly concentrated.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Hunny got a text from his cousin yesterday about her husband's passing of Covid. He resisted going to the doctor for his symptoms and just did the regular over the counter cold meds. It did not get better. I got to talk to her tonight. He was not vaccinated and neither was she but both caught it. He ended up having blood clots because of the virus which caused a lot of strokes. She tells me that he would never have been able to function like normal again and would have to end up in a nursing home had he survived. We talked, we cried, and we laughed. At this point I feel like she is going to be ok right now. As for her, she sought care and only thing that lingers is a cough.

MOS0231

Demi-God
Reaction score

Latest posts