COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1632998057625.jpeg

To be fair here, I have been reading dozens, likely hundreds, of articles about the election counts for real close to a year now. In all of it I haven’t seen anything that shows real evidence yet. The only ones showing potential evidence are people spouting stuff on their radio or tv talk shows. We have way too many loud mouthed experts on tv and radio talk shows that are just out to spread controversy and increase their own ratings. And it is all based on controversial thoughts of how it could have happened. All I’m saying is at some point you need to stop beating a dead horse. In the beginning I was 100% supportive of investigations into this. But after how many millions of dollars (?) wasted on it now, it’s time to let it go. I’m not angry, nor happy about the election, but am just being practical here.

What many people don't realize is -- the state WILL enforce weight loss mandates.

See Venezuela. The best way to avoid the wrath of armed citizens is to starve them.

EDIT: Ask the Ukrainian people about Holodomor! Upwards of 10 Million were starved by their government!

They are working on it as we speak. Farmers have been paid to destroy their crops. Lakes have been drained in Cali to prevent farmers from getting it (there are videos of this happening) ...yes there is a drought too, but the lake draining is real! Records show the levels the lakes were at the day prior...with at least 2 years worth of water.

Last edited:
DOD headed to my hospital to help out with the surge.
Just heard my patient I admitted 2 weeks ago that had tried HCQ/zinc and ivermectin landed in the ICU when his sats dropped to 52%. Now intubated and super sick with pulmonary embolisms. Can't wait to go to work 😫

And what will the DOD do to help? That's what I don't understand at all. The hospitals should not of let go of staff that didn't want to be vaxxed. Are the Dept of Defense people medical personnel? Sorry your patient went downhill, that's very sad.
Thanks.
Mandates haven’t hit yet so we haven’t lost anyone
Most of our nurses and all docs are vaccinated so it won’t hit us too hard. It’s more as we are surging. If nurses are leaving it’s for travel contracts where they make 3x what they do here. I don’t blame them at all.

Travel medical is hard to pass up. Our ultrasound daughter has done lots of travel contracts and the money is good. She has traveled twice to Barrow, Alaska and has loved it. Not in the winter, though. She just took a stay home position though in New Mexico
She's the one who got so shot sick. Is feeling better today.

Travel medical is hard to pass up. Our ultrasound daughter has done lots of travel contracts and the money is good. She has traveled twice to Barrow, Alaska and has loved it. Not in the winter, though. She just took a stay home position though in New Mexico
She's the one who got so shot sick. Is feeling better today.
Glad she’s feeling better!

5 days of education and counseling sounds like some reeducation brainwashing

“The Pentagon has laid out its enforcement and punishment procedures for its civilian Covid-19 vaccine mandate with just over a month to go until the deadline for civilian employees to be fully vaccinated.

The guidance, which was circulated on Monday, says civilian employees who refuse to be vaccinated will face an escalating series of punishments, including five days of education and counseling, 14 days of unpaid suspension, and finally termination "for failing to follow a direct order."

Latest posts

Back