COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am putting an important part of the above letter here...just in case some don’t read the entire letter.

COVID IS THE KEY!

The purpose of THE GREAT RESET is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of insuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the IMF will be the renunciation of private property and adherence of a programs of vaccination against Covid 19 and Covid 21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups... the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by a health passport and global digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined to detention camps or confined under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.”

Last edited:
No mention of hydroxychloroquine in the report at clinicaltrials.gov, but here is a table from the published report:

pXpIDU3.png

The wife went back to work on Wednesday. Before she could go to work she had to take the stupid covid test plus have 2 weeks of daily temp checks. Of course she just pencil wipped the temp log. On the way to the airport she wanted to stop at Wal-Mart, which is in another state that has a facist governor who issued a "mandatory " face covering order. Of course we don't wear the silly face diapers and went in anyway. Most of the sheep in the store were covered. The more we walked around the store the more people we saw that were taking their face diapers off.
At the airport I went in to use the restroom, again with out the effen mask. Nobody said a word to me, not even the security clowns.

I work in in-home care for the elderly, and my boss's sister-in-law runs a nursing home. Here in our area we had a big peak in June/July and now it's starting to peak again. My boss's sister-in-law said that during the peak in June they had quite a few patients in their "COVID wing" at the nursing home but the only ones who died were on hospice. However, during this recent peak, they have had several patients present as asymptomatic for the first week or so, then about day 8-10 had their lungs fill with fluid - they have already sent 4 to the hospital and 2 have died. These were not individuals on hospice or with severe underlying conditions, the only reason they were in that nursing home was because they need some assistance and it's one of the few facilities that has a "COVID wing."
Even though they may have better treatments and better understanding of the virus, and the virus is weakening, it's still not a joke and not something you want to catch especially if you have chronic health conditions.

Very true Kate
I’m in Billings MT right now helping out and working in the ICU during their surge.
This virus is awful. It’s killing people. And healthcare workers are freaking tired.
Just the tip of the iceberg and will be exponential from here.

Very true Kate
I’m in Billings MT right now helping out and working in the ICU during their surge.
This virus is awful. It’s killing people. And healthcare workers are freaking tired.
Just the tip of the iceberg and will be exponential from here.

Small world! I have a family member who is a physician that works in Billings. They are head of one of the Departments there.

The stock market goes up without corona vaccination announcement, the governments throw so much money on the market that the stock market also goes up when thousands of jobs are destroyed and the economy is about to die. Here in Europe the stock market price has completely ignored the economic reality, but the big crash will also come on the stock market.

The virus is real, not a man made up story for political gain. Thankfully it’s not anything nearly as deadly as Ebola but it is killing people. The ignorance I’m seeing from people that proudly defy masks is astounding. Wearing a mask sucks, they are hot and uncomfortable, but it’s not like anyone is asking you to go to war or do anything that is so imposing on your personal liberties. Obviously none of the defiant complainers have lost an older family member or someone with a compromised immune system that was close to them. People should be ashamed at their lack of compassion and empathy for others. I don’t believe there should be mass shutdowns closing small businesses, or large ones. But not wearing a mask to slow the spread of this thing is just a selfish assed thing to do.

Mask is one thing, but the virus can be transmitted in other ways, in Europe there are countries where mask compulsion from shopping center to work and also outside in the fresh air is real, but the numbers continue to rise. The problem is not necessarily that Corona only spreads at home and in the family, there are other points like contact areas. If it is the truth that the virus of metal and other surfaces is long survivable then masks alone like us the Politk glaubhaft makes only a fraction. The government knows that the problem exists also over contact surfaces, but they do not say that because otherwise everything can be done. On the other hand, overcrowded trains and buses are the standard here, you stand on each other's feet, so to speak, and masks don't help either. I am not against masks in principle, but they make life more and more difficult for us here, the police checks in stores and many restaurants and leisure facilities are closed until further notice, furthermore it is not so great to work 10 hours a day at 38 degrees with a mask and you are then additionally shit on by the boss if you want to get fresh air after 4 hours of work for two minutes in the offside without a mask. This is all reality because the screw in terms of restrictions is tightened more and more without giving a date when there are loosenings, and there are restrictions here that are really idiotic.
On a voluntary basis is much better, but if there is first of all compulsion or you call it "duty" here, then politicians always have new ideas to restrict the life of the population.

I don't want to say that Corona is a fake, but here it is slowly taking on dictatorial features and our rights are either restricted or suspended, I hope that you won't have to go that far, because the collateral damage will be very high. Corona demands victims - that is so and that is regrettable, that because of the state measures thousands of existences and jobs have been destroyed. Politicians are not interested here, just as little are politicians interested in the rising suicide rates or the people who end up in psychiatry because of fear, and these are very many who are currently either killing themselves or going crazy because the radio and television only covers you with Corona horror news.

I wear a mask to protect me, my family (mostly concerned about my seriously ill mother) and everyone else. I use hand gel after going into shops and wash my hands when I get home. I haven’t been into pubs and restaurants since it began but I do get take out from the restaurants I would have gone to. I buy locally wherever possible. We are in lockdown/2 now because most people didn’t do those things. Parties, mass gatherings and not keeping their distance. We have 50,000 deaths in my country from corona, whether that be because they already had an illness, age or thirdly and most worrying the ‘nobody knows why’ reason. It’s not hard to do these things and I’m happy to do them for my welfare and the welfare of my community. However, I draw the line at the vaccine, If 99% of the population decide to take it, then I’m no threat to them if I don’t but will continue to monitor when or if I get symptoms, and self isolate. I’m not anti vaccine, they have saved millions of lives but this one has got desperation written all over it.

I wear a mask to protect me, my family (mostly concerned about my seriously ill mother) and everyone else. I use hand gel after going into shops and wash my hands when I get home. I haven’t been into pubs and restaurants since it began but I do get take out from the restaurants I would have gone to. I buy locally wherever possible. We are in lockdown/2 now because most people didn’t do those things. Parties, mass gatherings and not keeping their distance. We have 50,000 deaths in my country from corona, whether that be because they already had an illness, age or thirdly and most worrying the ‘nobody knows why’ reason. It’s not hard to do these things and I’m happy to do them for my welfare and the welfare of my community. However, I draw the line at the vaccine, If 99% of the population decide to take it, then I’m no threat to them if I don’t but will continue to monitor when or if I get symptoms, and self isolate. I’m not anti vaccine, they have saved millions of lives but this one has got desperation written all over it.
I share some of your reservations about a vaccine that’s been rushed too. I still feel that it’s worth the risks for me, but agree that invasive of a step needs to be a personal decision. Here’s to hoping we all avoid this virus.

Since we are all putting in our two cents....
I haven’t worn a mask ever, except for when they made me wear it in the ER waiting room, and then again in the ER for our son. I went through a serious bacterial infection that left me septic last month. Every nurse who I asked the question, “What do you think about all this Covid hospital protocol?” said that masking was ridiculous. Every single one. Some mentioned how it’s increased nurse burnout. All of them talked about ways to make the mask more “breathable.” Not a single one of them thought it was adding any protection. My infectious disease doctor told me my chances of dying from numerous other things was incredibly higher than Covid. She told me to continue living my life and even hugging people! She wore a face shield and that was it. My surgeon and Internal Medicine doctor have both told me they have little worry over Covid. These are professionals who knew nothing of my opinion on the matter. Ironically, the hospital scene was much more relaxed than it is out in society.
There are so many unanswered questions regarding this virus. We know people in South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Haiti - none of them wearing masks or hand sanitizing. They literally live in top of each other. Not afraid of Covid or even sick with Covid!
The latest mask survey in Colorado showed that our people are up to 97% masking here. People are following all the crazy temperature taking and check stations before they go into businesses, schools, churches.....Yet they still claim our numbers are on the rise. Our Governor says we all need to do our part, but is he seriously blaming a mere 3% if people who don’t mask for all these increases? Or is it because the protocol in place simply doesn’t work, hasn’t ever worked, and this is being used to push the people in a direction to willingly give away freedoms? I don’t think it’s irresponsible for people to question these things. I think it’s irresponsible not to think for yourself more on the matter.

I have the bad feeling that the politicians are trying to divide the population, here in Europe there are very strong signs of this. They don't want to discuss, they don't want to have a dialogue, they don't want to hear the other opinion. If you don't agree with the government, you are automatically labeled as an extremist.
I don't deny Corona, but I think there is a very big plan behind it, which makes the rich richer and more powerful and impoverishes the middle class so that the people can get on with their lives.

Latest posts

Back