COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was talking with someone. He worked all day with a fellow. At the gym, so lots of heavy breathing up close. Had dinner together. 10 hours. The other fellow was diagnosed Covid19 2 days later. The fellow I spoke with got tested, negative. So... 15 minutes?
May be a false negative test. Maybe the person taking the swab didn’t do a good job? Maybe his body is doing a better job at fighting off the virus and it will take longer for him to pop positive. There are many variables

OMG! No, was not even slightly aware. Thank you for bringing this to all of our attention! I never take flu shots and do not want one. Ever.
“Since the Affordable Care Act came out, we are now — as nurses — required to ask every single patient when they come to the hospital if you’ve had your flu vaccine or your pneumococcal vaccine. If you say no to either one of those, in the computer, an order will generate that says we need to give you this vaccine. We don’t need to speak to a doctor…it’s hospital policy. It’s now health department policy that we now have to give you the vaccine.”

this has been going on since before the Affordable care act. If you have not had your vaccine an order will populate in the computer to give the vaccine. As a patient you have the right to refuse it - and the nurse will ask you if you want it. If you do not want the vaccine, all you have to do is say is: no I don’t want it, and the nurse will document that it was not given and the order will go away. Nobody is vaccinating you against your wishes.

How’s your dog doing?
Every time the dog drinks water he starts gagging. Sounds like he's trying to throw something up. He does this sometimes at night. He's had a couple of minor seizures too. The vet said he's just coughing because of the smoke and dust and said he could have asthma. The dog isn't "coughing". This vet was just like most doctors who think they know everything and quit listening after only a few words. The vet did prescribe an anti inflammatory steroid to try out. We'll see how it works.

I don’t think we ever finished the first wave.
We already finished a little second wave. The next wave hasn't materialized yet.
I'm only counting deaths since it is something you can actually count. Yes I know there are problems with the methodology, so the actual numbers may be off, but at least you can see the trend.
Infection rate is pure guess work. It's not something that can actually be counted. Especially with all the asymptomatic cases.
8rrhLpv.png

Both my daughters tested positive - 16 and 18 - somehow mom and dad manage to stay negative - I mean I was cautious but still cared for them, took temperatures- washed their laundry and I isolated myself husband too the garage since he’s high risk - he works from home but I don’t and thus far still haven’t caught it - I made my self get a flu shot today and immediately regretted it - first one ever!

Both my daughters tested positive - 16 and 18 - somehow mom and dad manage to stay negative - I mean I was cautious but still cared for them, took temperatures- washed their laundry and I isolated myself husband too the garage since he’s high risk - he works from home but I don’t and thus far still haven’t caught it - I made my self get a flu shot today and immediately regretted it - first one ever!
#
@Kelly You are being the good momma you are taking care of your girls. No matter what happens, you along with your hunny are doing your part and taking the precautions of not getting this virus. Momma mode will always step in I would think/

Every time the dog drinks water he starts gagging. Sounds like he's trying to throw something up. He does this sometimes at night. He's had a couple of minor seizures too. The vet said he's just coughing because of the smoke and dust and said he could have asthma. The dog isn't "coughing". This vet was just like most doctors who think they know everything and quit listening after only a few words. The vet did prescribe an anti inflammatory steroid to try out. We'll see how it works.

Poor baby. If it started with all that smoke and fires the steroid might just work. Does it look like he has an infection in his mouth or in his throat? Maybe some antibiotic would help.

Poor baby. If it started with all that smoke and fires the steroid might just work. Does it look like he has an infection in his mouth or in his throat? Maybe some antibiotic would help.
Give him Chlorine Dioxide in some distilled water to drink and wash his nose, mouth and face with it.

The vet checked his throat and mouth and couldn't find anything wrong. If this medicine, antibiotics and chlorine dioxide doesn't work I'll take him in for xrays.
The fires are still burning but the smoke isn't too bad right now. But it's still hot and dusty here.

I'll give that a try. Is chlorine dioxide something I can get from a pharmacy?

Chlorine dioxide is a gas, and doesn't last long in solution with water because it evaporates out. You have to mix the precursor chemicals together right before using it. It's normally made by mixing one drop of a dilute sodium chlorite solution with one drop of a dilute acid like citric acid, and then mixing with a certain quantity of distilled water. Usually you only use like a fourth of the final solution and throw the rest away.

Chlorine dioxide is a gas, and doesn't last long in solution with water because it evaporates out. You have to mix the precursor chemicals together right before using it. It's normally made by mixing one drop of a dilute sodium chlorite solution with one drop of a dilute acid like citric acid, and then mixing with a certain quantity of distilled water. Usually you only use like a fourth of the final solution and throw the rest away.

You can buy it pre-activated mixed in distilled water that last many months using a new process. PM me and I will send you a link of where to get it.

I am in my BOL now. We made it over the Hungarian border on the 28th of Aug. and they closed the border on the 1st of Sep. We would have been forced into a controlled quarantine if we had not made it here on time... They closed the borders back in March because there were more than 60 new cases daily. Now there are over 170 new cases daily and the border closure has been extended to 1 Nov.
They are allowing a "less than 24 hours" visitation into Serbia at the moment without any quarantine.
I have been looking for a job in Germany for 3 years now, after only being 3 weeks in Hungary, my cell phone rings, I am talking to an old collegue from a driving school back in 2012. He is working in another school which wants to start also teaching TRUCKS AND BUS licenses and they want me to be the chief instructor.......would I be ready to move to Reutlingen and take over the job!!!!
With the borders closed, corona tests required if you do wish to pass a border, (I have to cross 2 borders...) each test costing $200,00. I would not go back to Germany alone, meaning my wife would naturally like to visit the family. SOOOOOO, $400,00 for us to go there and another $400,00 for us to get back here. AND THEN; another negative test in Hungary within 72 hours or else: a 28 day forced quarantine...#
NOT HAPPY, not happy at all. Healthy but not happy. Live free people, Gary

Last edited:
THE GREAT RESET UNDERWAY

This letter to the President from an archbishop confirms that covid is being used to bring us and the world to it’s knees and into global control by a few evil individuals.

Click on the link to read the rest of this very disturbing letter.

General Flynn (@GenFlynn) Tweeted:
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the US, Arch Bishop Vigano’s open letter to President Trump warns of a ‘Great Reset’ plot to destroy humanity.

“It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered... undisturbed.”

Read his letter here:

https://t.co/vSP6NitcOI

1604068633632.png

Latest posts

Back