Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1711706389478.jpeg

Are there any recent changes or updates to the laws or policies regarding family citizenship in Dubai?
Hi lady, YOU live there, You are the one who needs to check that. Please go to the newbie section and introduce yourself. Thanks. ((new-member-introductions))

Gary, I'm telling you, if it were not for my guardian angel, I wouldn't be here. I don't know how many close encounters with death I've had over the years. By the laws of probability I should not be here today.
Nevertheless, you are beautiful here.
Death is our daily companion and it is always an obstacle course to get around it.
One day it will take us all, that's for sure, but until then we make the best of it and live our lives, no matter what it brings us.

Gary, I'm telling you, if it were not for my guardian angel, I wouldn't be here.
1. Fell out of a 30 ft tree at 9, grabbed the phone wires and could not let go till someone hung up, fell and hit every branch on the way down, both arm numb and useless for 2 days...
2. Rode a bike down a long hill the first time with only hand brakes and did not know how to stop, ran into a rose garden, off a 8 ft brick wall into the neighbors clothes line, fell thru, the bike fell on top of me...
3. Tried to swim across small lake where we all went swimming, got tired, sank to the bottom, pushed my self back up, grabbed a breath and looked in which direction to the shore, did that 8 times till I got back in...
4. Was body surfing at 14 in Malibu, got caught by a rogue wave, smashed me into the beach face first and then my legs backwards over my head...
5. Backpacking in the Tahoe mountains, crossed a mud slide, slipped down about a 50 yard distance, fell off the cliff onto a 3-4 foot wide ledge and lost a shoe down the last 160 foot drop....
6. Driving my Dodge Magnum in Germany at about 95 mph, a truck pulled out in front of me and I rearended him and walked away...
7. Riding my Honda 550 in the rain, in a curve, hit a slippery strip of tar repair on the road, fell down at 70 mph....
8. Riding my Yamaha 600 at 35 mph in the city, a car pulled out in front of my and took my right of way, fell down and slid 35 feet and right into the curb...
9. On the frontline, a sniper from 1.8 km distance, with a .50 cal....about 2 ft. over my head....
10. Removing an un-exploded anti-tank handgrenade from our training area that was thrown but did not go off, had to detonate it with a 8 ft. electric det-cap and a hand clacker...
11. Cutting a blind plate from an "red-tagged" gas line in Freeport, Tx, DOW Chemical. The pipe was not bled and still under pressure. As my helper struck the stuck plate, the gas blew us both backwards about 6 ft, showered us with tiny rocks but did not turn into a fireball.
12. Climbing a ladder with a kitchen knife in my hand to work on a tower in DOW to insulate it. Slipped on some fresh tar on a rung, jammed the 7 inch blade into my safety glasses and drove them around my face and not into my eye....
13. a buddy did not tie down a 12X 12 on a scaffold at 45 feet height. I stepped on the other tied down end and it stood up, I slipped off and only my safety belt and a 6 ft rope caught me...
14. I was in the Chatsworth mountains in CA, setting a trap over a rabbit hole and heard a rattlesnake warning about 18 inches from my right hand and pulled my hands away fast enough...he was dinner that day....
15. working on an incubator last year in the garage and did not remember to pull the plug as I was only replacing the battery for the temperature display...contacted the electronics for the heater and blew ALL THE FUSES in the whole house....
The only injury ever sustained was that I snapped my collar bone away from my shoulder on the left side but did not ever break a bone....there are 44 scars alone on my left hand...
I guess you could also say my guardian angel has been working over-time since my birth. I guess God does not want me back yet and still has a few things I need to take care of before it is my time to go home...live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back